Options

2021 T@B 400 build sheet

Do any of you 2021 owners have a copy of a build sheet showing prices for packages, frig upgrades, etc that they would be willing to share?
2021 T@B 400 BD, 2021 Lexus GX 460, Kansas City MO

Comments

• Options
    Denny16Denny16 Member Posts: 5,432
    edited August 2020
    There are only a few options, like colors, trim and cushions, a Solo, Standard or Boondock edition.  Fridge option includes small 2-way compressor fridge that comes standard, or replacing the wardrobe locker with the larger 3-way fridge.  Micro Wave is optional, not sure if solar is optional in STD models, but comes with Boondock edition.  See nüCamp web site for details.  

As for prices, this will vary from dealers and what they are willing to add as part of Your Deal .  So a build sheet from one dealer may not be the same price for options as one from another dealer.  Our build sheet was made by our dealer, not nüCamp, or it could have been a stock form with our deal ER’s name and info added to the top of the form and it does not have prices for extra options listed.  Cost is normally part of the dealer pricing and is negotiable at most dealers.
    cheers
    2018 TaB400 Custom Boondock,  Jeep Gladiator truck, Northern California Coast.
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    edited August 2020
    @rhyno, there is a build sheet in a pdf form for the T@B 320S on the forum. but I haven’t found d one for a 400 model. I had it just a bit ago, didn’t save it and now I can’t seem to find it. Search for it using the search above. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    rhynorhyno Member Posts: 393
    2021 Tab 400 Order form/Build Sheet attached.
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,530
    edited August 2020
    I think the costs on those sheets will vary by dealer.  Also, the “Base” and “Convenience“ packages are really standard features.  The Boondock is a cost add-on package.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    rhynorhyno Member Posts: 393
    I think the costs on those sheets will vary by dealer.  Also, the “Base” and “Convenience“ packages are really standard features.  The Boondock is a cost add-on package.

Good point Sharon. This should be general guidance only. YMMV on pricing but this should give folks a good ballpark of MSRP for different bells and whistles. I definitely would not hold an individual dealer to this example.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Interesting, this form does not look anything like the 2019 order form our dealer was using, which looks like something they made.  Also You can not get the trailer without the Convenience package, so it is not really an option, do not know why nüCamp makes a separate line item for it.  This may be the dealer order form sent to nüCamp, and not a customer order form or ?
    Cheers 
  • Options
    ChrisFixChrisFix Member Posts: 725
    edited August 2020
    That is the NuCamp order form, and the prices should be the same at every dealer...as they are NuCamp's MSRP. The price you actually pay will definitely vary by dealer...in my case by $10K.
    After two years of looking and considering...finally the proud owner of a 2021 T@B 400 Boondock!
    2023 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E with Redarc Trailer Brake Controller
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    Thanks, @rhyno, for posting the pdf file. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    berggerbergger Moderator Posts: 1,031
    Most dealers mark their prices up 25-40% above what they pay for the trailer.  The listed MSRP of mine here in Colorado was about 39% higher than what the dealer paid for it.  I know this because the salesman accidentally sent me the dealer's order form with their costs on it.  The salesman was mortified since he also copied his boss on the email and I think he got yelled at!   I got them to come down 30% off the MSRP and felt happy about that.  There is a huge mark up on trailers.  
    2021 T@b 400 BD  "Vixen Gail" 
    2018 Nissan Titan Pro 4X "Big Bird"
    Leadville Colorado
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    A huge markup? Not when you consider the infrastructure a RV dealer has to support, plus taking markdowns on left over inventory, and after sales support.  This is similar to car dealers, they have an initial high markup also...
    cheers