Options

Maiden Voyage Success!

I just purchased this 2017 T@B 320 SC-S and took it on my first camping trip!  My mother was the cook and I did clean up.  We both brought our dogs.  I have a Cavalier King Charles and she was very good.  She loves it outside.  We stayed at a KOA in Muskegon, MI.  This was my first time backing up a trailer.  I had planned on practicing earlier in the week; but when I hooked up the connections, the brake lights didn't work and I spent the whole day getting that fixed.  A camp employee "helped" me, but to be honest, I would have done a better job by myself!  When I got home, I backed into my drive pretty good!  We had such a good time.  My T@B is bringing me so much joy, and I can't wait for future adventures!
Kathy - Lansing, MI
2017 T@B 320 SC-S, 2016 Suburu Outback

Comments

• Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Awesome!! Congratulations!!

Great job on backing up!!

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,926
    @MichiganSunshine, congratulations on your trailer. Sounds like a great first outing. If you would ever like company, we could meet somewhere in the middle! Enjoy. -Denise
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    JPRolandJPRoland Member Posts: 115
    It looks lovely. Congratulations. We are very excited as we pick up our new T@B tomorrow! I spent the entire day in the hot Arkansas sun drinking quarts of Gatorade and water building a lean-to next to the house. I gotta protect our little Boondock. I got it done, but I over-did it for a 65-year-old with Parkinson's. I'm cramping like when I was playing football. I'm going to soak in some Epsom salts and dream of that picture by the lake. It will soon be us!