Options

3rd Week of August Delivery Delays

2»

Comments

• Options
    AirBossAirBoss Member Posts: 740
    I'll fall on the sword of being "somewhat less than patient."  ;), but Verna and others make good points in that regard. Perhaps I need to recalculate my expectations? 

Unfortunate that some dealers drop the ball in this process. Not clear to me what the "relationship" is between nuCamp and each dealer but assuming they are franchised or contracted and not corporate shops. 
    If I were to purchase a new auto from a dealer and I found the experience unsatisfactory, it would seem prudent to contact the regional manager or corporate. I suspect that's not the way it works in this scenario. 

That said, if nuCamp receives enough complaints from customer's RE: a certain dealer, I'd like to think nuCamp would pressure those dealers to step up their customer services quotient or drop them from their dealership roles. It does reflect poorly on nuCamp as well...though it most certainly isn't directly the fault of nuCamp.  

Purchased my rig off showroom floor and the dealer has been very accommodating with requests for information of a few warranty fixes. Hope your experience with you dealer takes a turn for the better!

2020 T@B 400 "OTTO" (build date 08/19)
    Factory Victron Solar; Norcold 3-way fridge
    '04 Chevy Tahoe Z71 DinoKiller
    San Diego, CA
    www.airbossone.com
    https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/owen-ashurst/shop

• Options
    Dealers sell off the lot or their next shipment. My dealer says they've heard of no delays in shipments and a new Tab 400s just came in  I also talked with NuCamp Customer service and they had no knowledge of any production delays. My dealer has four sales people and no inventory and is selling 100 a month from pictures. Don’t cancel your order it will eventually get there. Congratulate yourself that you’re getting a well built trailer from a manufacturer who doesn’t cut corners. They’re also trying to introduce a new Barefoot camper and my dealer has ordered all they can get. “If you want it bad, you get it bad”. Be patient but check regularly. 
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    In conversations with nüCamp, I asked about “not the best” dealers. A continual process is to have good dealers who will treat the nüCamp owners well. Some dealers are no longer nüCamp dealers, while others are there to take their place. 

If you have had a bad experience with a dealer, customercare@nucamprv.com is the place to lodge a complaint. Of course there will always be two sides to every story, so be sure to have your facts straight. While nüCamp can’t always make things perfect with a dealer, there are many nüCamp owners who are extremely satisfied with their dealers. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    Denny16Denny16 Member Posts: 5,431
    If you are not happy with the dealer, then cancel the order, and ask for a refund, citing his lack of customer support,  if he refuses to give you the refund, do the charge back.  Just know, this dealer will not be happy with you and you will need to look elsewhere for a new dealer should you decide to reorder a TaB later.
    This is your money, and only you can decide on the course of action that is best for you.  The forum is full of advice, but this is still your choice to make.
    cheers
    2018 TaB400 Custom Boondock,  Jeep Gladiator truck, Northern California Coast.