2014 T@B part issue

FinchyFinchy Member Posts: 38
I contacted NuCamp and they have a part I need in white only. Although it could be painted, I would like the original yellow. NuCamp will not give me a ballpark price of the part, but are referring me to go through a dealer. I realize this is the policy, but the dealers in CO are either far from me or very poorly rated. Does anyone know, if there is a good dealer in the US that might have this part on hand and be able to give me a price. OR is there another place to look for older T@B parts. I'm attempting to find the best(and cheapest) way to fix some minimal damage to the rear. Thanks!

Rear shroud – part id 78-75-6783. 
2019 Tacoma Off Road
2014 T@B S Wet Bath Max Plus

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to reform (or pause and reflect).
-Mark Twain

Comments

• VictoriaPVictoriaP Member Posts: 1,489
    If I recall, the replacement plastic trim parts for older Tabs are only available in white now, so any new trim will require painting. You might check for RV salvage yards; they won’t be able to ID by part, but may be able to search their inventory for the correct piece if you send them a photo. And if the piece is small enough, they may be willing to ship.

Otherwise, for ordering from nüCamp, Missouri Teardrops is often recommended as a good place to deal with for nüCamp orders. A good car paint place should be able to match the yellow.
    2019 320s BD Lite, white with blue (“Haven”)
    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6r (unsafe 200lb tongue weight limit until 2020 models)
    2020 Subaru Outback XT
    Pacific NW