Options

Identifying My Boondock for Correct T@B 320 Cover

DigPoloDigPolo Member Posts: 51
edited November 2021 in Products and Accessories
Time for a trailer cover, but need help identifying my 2018 320S Boondock. How do I figure out what version of the Boondock I own? Outback Boondock, Boondock Lite and Boondock Edge are my options when selecting which cover I need. 

We bought her from a trailer dealership, but they did not have any info on the T@B.
2018 T@B 320 S Boondock - 2011 Toyota Tacoma - Huntington Beach, Ca

Comments

• Options
    VictoriaPVictoriaP Member Posts: 1,492
    They’re all the same dimensions, at least through 2020 (not sure about 2021). The Outback is the same model as your 2018 Boondock. For 2019 (and 2020, I think), they split the model into Lite and Edge versions. The Lite lacks the rear rack, full size spare, and the grey Marmoleum flooring of yours, the Edge added a front light bar and rear spotlights.

Regardless, the same cover will fit any of them.
    2019 320s BD Lite, white with blue (“Haven”)
    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6r (unsafe 200lb tongue weight limit until 2020 models)
    2020 Subaru Outback XT
    Pacific NW
  • Options
    @VictoriaP THANK YOU! Great info
  • Options
    ParlandoParlando Member Posts: 123
    I called NuCamp and asked if there was any problem with using a Costco tarp. They said absolutely none. Costco tarps are cheap and heavy weight. We tie a 3' piece of rope to each corner and then my wife and I "sail" it over the back, over the rack, over the roof vent and all the way to the front. Tie it down and we're good.  Cheap, sturdy, easy.
  • Options
    @Parlando Hmmmmm, intriguing idea.
  • Options
    BDA123BDA123 Member Posts: 20
    I do the same on my TAB 400. Costco tarp brown side down. Leaves plenty of ventilation, fits from handles to handles, and for a two pack for $20 you can replace them annually. I park mine on the side of a house under trees and it is essentially for keeping leaves off the top.

Trailer - 2018 Tab 400 with Solar
    TV - 2014 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab with bed rack/truck tent
    Adds - Jackit bike rack with tongue rectangular tool box