Options

can't remove shelf from refrigerator

ann_from_paann_from_pa Member Posts: 3
We have a 2021 T@B320S.  Does anyone know if there's an easy way to adjust the frig shelf?  I would like to slide it out and put it up one notch but when I try to pull it out it hits the edge of the frig door (see second pic).  The door can't be opened any farther, as it is hitting the front door jamb/screen.  I am stuck with it as is?  (Post edited to reduce size of pics)

2021 Tab 320S/towed by Acura MDX/Boiling Springs PA

Comments

• Options
    ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,419
    Welcome ann_from_pa. Can you remove the door? Most of the time they come off pretty easily. I even switched mine to open the other way as it is easier to grab things from the outside.

It's not a practical everyday solution, but if you just need to get the shelf out to move it once, it might do the trick!
    2015 T@B S

• Options
    ann_from_paann_from_pa Member Posts: 3
    Thanks for the reply, ScottG!  I thought about maybe removing the door but I didn't see an easy way to do it.  Maybe there are instructions for doing so in the manual that came with the unit.  I'll look into it.  Thx.
    2021 Tab 320S/towed by Acura MDX/Boiling Springs PA
  • Options
    ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,419
    IIRC, I just had to remove one bolt at the top, then pull the door up and out of the lower hinge.

However, you have a different fridge than me, so it may not work the same. Please let us know what you find out!
    2015 T@B S

• Options
    MejaneMejane Member Posts: 5
     not quite sure how to describe what i did...i just used a little force and flexed the shelf one side then the other in order to move the shelf up a position.   Was not successful trying to slide the shelf out.