Jensen entertainment system

BjoLizBjoLiz Member Posts: 3
I've been able to hook up my wife's iPad to the Jensen TV without problem to show movies that she had downloaded and stored on the iPad by using a Lightning-to-HDMI adapter.  Unfortunately, the sound for the movie only played through the TV's speakers.  I've not been able to get it to play through the Jensen sound system.  Anyone know if there is a way to get the sound through the Jensen speaker system?  If so, please advise on connection specifics.  Thanks!

Comments

• rhynorhyno Member Posts: 393
    Which Tab year/model and which Jensen model? 
    2021 T@B 400 BD, 2021 Lexus GX 460, Kansas City MO
  • HoriganHorigan Member Posts: 604
    Try connecting the iPad to the Jenson via Bluetooth, then select the Jenson as the audio output.  Sometimes you have to make the selection in another application, like Pandora to make it work.  I have to do this when I stream Netflix.
    Rich
    2019 T@b 400
    2013 Toyota Highlander 3.5L V6
    Bellingham WA
  • rcarlson1957rcarlson1957 Member Posts: 178
    edited November 2020
    On mine (2018) I had same problem. Selected AUX1 on Jensen and worked fine. 
    2018 TAB 320S Silver/Black w/Dandelions
    2020 Honda Ridgeline RTL (AWD) Lunar Silver Metallic
    Rick and Barbara - North Texas 
    More Smiles Per Mile! B)
    Enjoy doing and sharing mods
  • BlueespyBlueespy Member Posts: 151
    Similar issue - connect my iphone to the jensen in our 2019 t@b 400 bdl.  Jensen and iphone confirm connection, Jensen app shows connection.  I hit play music and I see both on the Iphone and Jensen that music is playing from the equalizer graph but no sound.  I've selected each zone, confirmed volume, and removed and doubled checked connections on the back of the Jensen and everything's good.  Any suggestions?
    2019 T@B 400 BDL
    2020 Ford F-150 XLT (V-8)
    Niceville, Florida
  • BinghiBinghi Member Posts: 261
    Are you just trying to play music, or are you trying to stream something to the TV? If the former, I would turn off the TV and connect my iPhone to the trailer speaker system on Bluetooth via the Jensen media center on the wall. In our 2021 BD the Jensen Bluetooth connection shows up on my iPhone as JWM22. It can be a pain to pair initially, but once you get past that it connects quite well.

Too well, in fact. When we are on the road, I often have to disconnect the JWM22 on my phone because the Jensen media system automatically (and seemingly randomly) hooks up when I am near the trailer.
    2021 400 BD / 2016 VW Touareg / Austin, TX