Options

Newbie, help please. 2018 Tab 320, After filling water tank, water will not pump.

GeneRGeneR Member Posts: 5
Help out a newbie please?  I'm in SoCal. I bought a 2018 Tab 320 Outback from Reno. It had been winterized, now I am de-winterizing.  I filled the fresh water tank (which was fully empty) but I can not get the water pump to pump water. I followed the manual to set all the valves on the blue and red hoses for camping. I definitely got 10 gallons into the tank. I ran the Alde and all plumbing fixtures while hooked up to city water. I opened all faucets while on city water and I got both cold and hot water. So, on city water all is working as it should.

When I turn on the fresh water pump it is running. It is in the compartment over the and behind the toilet. I checked the water filter, it is clear. I was able to suck water up the inlet hose that feeds the pump. I sent a few ounces into the pump via the outlet side of the pump. I  removed inlet hose connection to feel for suction with my finger. There is only a little suction (should the suction feel strong?).  I tried letting the pump run a good 5 to 7 minutes, nothing.

Any ideas please?

Thanks in advance. Gene
2018 Tab 320 Outback, pulling with Tesla Model Y.

Comments