Options

Image Size Photo Resizer App

Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,486
I always suggest that members use the app Image Size to reduce their phone photo size before posting on the forum.  Recently, I am unable to load a photo onto the app.  Anyone else having any problems with the app?  I noticed that there have been 2 recent revisions related to operating system updates.  Is it just me🙄
Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio

Comments

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    @Sharon_is_Sam I was able to resize a photo...I didn’t keep it. 

I will tell you my budget app , iExpenseit, quit working Thursday. Every penny in and out of this household goes on that app. I think a combination of an iOS update and an iExpenseit update caused a massive crash on iExpenseit. It finally came back up this morning. Someone must have worked overtime to get it back up overnight!  I did send a thank you to their developers. 

But anyway, try the normal rebooting, etc., but DO NOT delete the app per the developer I was working with. They were correct in feeling the app would be back up soon. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    Lil_LucyLil_Lucy Member Posts: 82
    @Sharon_is_SAM: I had the same problem with the Image Size app. It just started after one of the recent updates on my IPhone 11. To fix it, I went to Settings, scrolled down to the Image Size app. Clicking on the app, it should say “allow image size to access”. If you click on “photos” you can change it if necessary. I never turned mine off. It just happened after the update. Hope this helps.
    2016 T@b 320 Max-S (Silver/Red Trim) / TV: 2019 Ford Flex
    "Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional."
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,486
    Well, it is different than what it used to be.  I finally got it to work.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio