Options

2021 Tab cassette toilet styles

2»

Comments

• Options
    Rodent77Rodent77 Member Posts: 79
    @Rodent77 - Many new owners have not witnessed the growth that has occurred at the factory and nuCamp in just a few years.  They have come a long way and they continue to improve.  I think you will find that any constructive suggestions that you have will be (and may already have been) considered.  I am not sure you have the same access to the heart of a much larger corporation.  They continue to streamline and reorganize as necessary.  I think building a reliable Dealer network is a crapshoot because you can not control exactly what occurs at the Dealer level.  That is why we have threads that direct owners to proven Dealers.  Regarding not knowing what kind of toilet or faucet - I think that is simply a COVID supply issue and will eventually go away.  NuCamp probably can’t slow down to notify each owner or Dealer.  Sorry you are frustrated.  You will soon have your new TaB and start having fun!
    Picked up my trailer and 100% satisfied. Everthing is as it should be, the items mentioned that caused frustration have been resolved one way or another and looking so forward to when we can travel with no restriction. Thanks for listening

2021 T@B320 S - 2013 Ridgeline - Ont. Can

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming WOW! What A RIDE!!”  Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

• Options
    PassportPassport Member Posts: 112
    We are supposed to pick up our 320S next week and the dealer called  and said Nucamp is shipping without some parts but as soon as the parts come in they'll be shipped to the dealer to installation.  In our case, the screen door was missing and it is expedited shipping and as soon as it's installed he'll call us for pickup.   Also, he said prices are going up 4-6% on the  trailers.