Options

Anyone Have Any Western ND Site Recommendations?

NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
Just about done with my shots in northern ND and will transition to a southern route back east. Have to restock in Williston and then may have a week to kill. Anyone done that area? Any recommendations?
Someone posted some boondocking pics with buffalo roaming by their boondocking site (think they were posted here) - That could be cool.

Comments

• Options
    jcfaber1jcfaber1 Member Posts: 318
    I like Theodore Roosevelt NP but I am sure there are many more.

2007 T@B

Rockford, IL

• Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    PXLated said:
    Just about done with my shots in northern ND and will transition to a southern route back east. Have to restock in Williston and then may have a week to kill. Anyone done that area? Any recommendations?
    Someone posted some boondocking pics with buffalo roaming by their boondocking site (think they were posted here) - That could be cool.
    Theodore Roosevelt NP has Bison, but I am guessing I have seen photos of Bison at the Badlands NP primitive camping. TRNP has a north unit that is more remote, but the South unit is not as busy as other NPs.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014