Options

Stove top not working but heater is on propane

Hi there, I have a brand new 2021 320 and took it out for the first time. I went to cook dinner and the stove top would not light. There was no gas coming out. The alde system was working fine and running on propane. I shut the tank unhooked, rehooked and no use. When I got back home the stove was working fine. I was only at 3100ft which is only 1500ft higher than Phoenix. Also the camper was more level at the site than it is in my driveway. Could it be a regulator? Any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    Denny16Denny16 Member Posts: 5,431
    Sounds like a possible kinked gas line to the stove, or there was just air in the line, that needed to bleed out.  Check the gas lines for any possible gas leaks also.
    cheers

2018 TaB400 Custom Boondock,  Jeep Gladiator truck, Northern California Coast.
  • Options
    manyman297manyman297 Member Posts: 1,205
    Air in lines can be deceiving and take a fair amount of purging to correct sometimes. Last year I thought our absorption fridge in our tent trailer was broken but it had a ton of air in the lines due to recently refilling our tank. It took maybe 2 minutes of holding the fridge valve open to get it to work again. 
    2021 400 BD
    2020 Tacoma TRD Off-Road