Options

Decals - Where can I get these?

Hello all,

My wife and I are in the midst of purchasing a 2020 T@B 400. The dealership we're working with had already ordered the trailer, so it was too late to make any changes. Long story short, my wife likes everything about it, with one exception... the decals. I figured this shouldn't be a problem, and if she wants to, we can replace them.

While looking for ideas, we saw a photo in the T@B brochure and she really likes this decal design. Since it's no longer listed as an option, I thought it could be a design that is no longer available, but could be purchased somewhere. We gave nuCamp a call and turns out it's not their decal. Does anyone know if this was a custom job or can they be purchased somewhere? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    Denny16Denny16 Member Posts: 5,445
    It might it might we a vinyl wrap...
    cheers
    2018 TaB400 Custom Boondock,  Jeep Gladiator truck, Northern California Coast.
  • Options
    B0atguyB0atguy Member Posts: 181
    edited February 2021
    Thats Mandy Lea and Kedrick's 400 - "Little Bear" . I believe I remember seeing, in one of there 400 videos where they talked about getting the decals installed . Maybe skim through some of the videos on her YouTube channel of when they upgraded to the 400 , and you may find  she talked about these decals . You could always ask her where she had them done as well via YouTube, or here as she pops in sometimes  (I dont believe it was NuCamp , and its definitely not a NuCamp otion as of right now ) . 

https://www.youtube.com/user/MandyJayn
    2023 Ford F150 Sport 3.5 Ecoboost 
    2024 NuCamp T@B 400 BD,  Grey / White 
    2016 Ford Transit 350 XLT - Adventure / Travel Van / 320s interior !
    2019 NuCamp T@B 320s Grey / Black - SOLD 

• Options
    Tabaz Tabaz Member Posts: 2,356
    I also believe that's Mandy's new 400.  Also check out the post on this forum "Introduction from Florida."  Talk about an awesome wrap!
    2016 Outback 320 with a 2010 Ford Expedition.
  • Options
    Hawkeye313Hawkeye313 Member Posts: 2
    Awesome! Thanks everyone. We'll definitely hit up their site.
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    @Haweye313 a sign shop or car wrap place can help you out.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    morey000morey000 Member Posts: 155
    B0atguy said:
    Thats Mandy Lea and Kedrick's 400 - "Little Bear" ....You could always ask her where she had them done as well via YouTube, or here as she pops in sometimes  (I dont believe it was NuCamp , and its definitely not a NuCamp otion as of right now ) . 
    NuCamp did that wrap for Mandy and Kendrick.  It's not a standard option from NuCamp.

Silver on Silver, 320S '19 Outback Lite
  • Options
    CharlieRNCharlieRN Member Posts: 439
    We ordered our T@B sans decals. The plan is to add some original artwork as a wrap or decal but settling on just what form that will take has been the subject of pretty intense debate. I can say that my R Crumb homage decal has been definitively ruled out however . . .
    2021 T@B 320 S Boondock / 2022 Telluride - Phillies/Eagles/Flyers Country