Stove clips

I need new stove clips, the ones that are under your stove-top and secure it to the countertop. All the dirt roads have caused all mine to break and I am using blue tape to hold my stove-top down while I travel.

Does anyone know the part number or where I can get some?

Bill from Los Angeles Arizona
2015 T@B S Maxx Outback
2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk

Comments

• ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,396
    I don't, but I never found mine to work very well and ended up replacing them with wooden blocks and real screws. I think they did the same thing on some of the later T@Bs, which is probably how I got the idea.
    2015 T@B S
  • BWidgetBWidget Member Posts: 35
    ScottG said:
    I don't, but I never found mine to work very well and ended up replacing them with wooden blocks and real screws. I think they did the same thing on some of the later T@Bs, which is probably how I got the idea.

Thanks Scott, that is what the local dealership was suggesting too.
    Bill from Los Angeles Arizona
    2015 T@B S Maxx Outback
    2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
  • DalehelmanDalehelman Member Posts: 2,409
    Our 2015 came from the factory with wood blocks.
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
  • falcon1970falcon1970 Member Posts: 754
    A plumbing shop might have metal ones of the appropriate size.  They are pretty much used everywhere to anchor sinks into a counter top.  Although, if you have basic skills you could fabricate some of whatever material you have handy.

• ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,396
    IIRC, Dalehelman's 2015 was built after mine--they must have made the switch during the 2015 model year. Either that or they just ran out of clamps at some point and had to improvise.

In my case, the drop-in hole for the stove had not been cut with the greatest of precision. At least one of the clamps couldn't reach far enough to actually grab the edge of the cut, so my stove was never fully secured.
    2015 T@B S