Options

Reintroduction

jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
I posted on here about a year ago asking a lot of questions and you all were so incredibly helpful. Well, I ordered a 2014 T@b S Max this week, silver with turquoise trim.

I have been posting in the Yahoo group and FB sites but I know some of you use the forums more than the other sites.

Looking forward to talking more T@b with you all!

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

Comments

• Options
    CyclonicCyclonic Member Posts: 1,232
    Welcome again! I have seen your posts on Facebook. Congratulations on the order, now the hard part begins, the waiting.

States the T@Bpole has camped, so far ;)
    Nathan & Becky... 2013 Ford F150 FX4 TAB HLR... 2012 LG T@B T@Bpole.
    Sterling, VA
  • Options
    Cyclonic said:

Welcome again! I have seen your posts on Facebook. Congratulations on the order, now the hard part begins, the waiting.

Thanks.... hopefully the snow will be gone by the time my T@b is ready.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    WanderooWanderoo Member Posts: 553
    Hi, Jenn -- I've been following your posts, and now I see that you live in Pittsburgh. Isn't it great we are all united across the U.S. (and Canada) by our incredible love of camping and T@B's? I have a new T@B S M@xx with wetbath that I have not used yet. I got ClemenT@B in November, and I had to put her in storage because winter was approaching. (I live near Denver, Colorado.) I have been thinking of ways to personalize my bathroom without drilling holes (I have an aversion to holes in my T@B), and I'll share those ideas when I am able to take photos.

I LOVE the fact that you are getting turquoise trim!!! That would be my choice, too, but I bought mine off the lot (got a pretty good deal) and I'm happy with yellow.

I think you'll love the wetbath. I know other people have different needs, but I feel grateful for the option to wash my hair when there is no shower available! Been there, done that . . . hate the smell of campfire smoke in my hair when I lay down on a fresh pillow case. :((

Beth, 2013 Subaru Forester, 2014 T@B S M@xx
    Beth, 2015 Toyota Tacoma (Ramblin' Rose), 2014 T@B S M@xx (ClemenT@B)
  • Options
    Hi Beth! I love Colorado! I hope to live there some day, even part-time. I feel like it is a second home to me already. I am so happy the drought conditions have finally lessened. I got a Camp Chef propane campfire for Christmas because of the fire restrictions in the west when I travel.

I really like the yellow trim, too. I can't wait to see what you do with the bathroom. I saw Yeah, it will be nice to wash my hair. After tent camping, this will, no doubt seem luxurious. I would rather not drill, as well. There is a lot you can do with suction cups.

• Options
    WanderooWanderoo Member Posts: 553
    Yes, Colorado is heaven! Are you retired? I still have two years to work. I am an avid hiker, bicyclist, and I ski, although not as much as in years past. Snowshoeing is great out here, too. I was in the Wild Basin area a couple of weeks ago checking out a campground. There was 18 inches of fresh, pristine snow, and I had so much fun snowshoeing around envisioning all the camping spots filled with people. I made a reservation for July in the only pull-through spot!! Ha! I still am VERY unsure about backing up. Oh, well. The forum is great support.

WELCOME!

Beth, 2013 Subaru Forester, 2014 T@B S M@xx
    Beth, 2015 Toyota Tacoma (Ramblin' Rose), 2014 T@B S M@xx (ClemenT@B)
  • Options
    Not retired... that will be a long time, but I work from home and can work anywhere. Plus, my company has a couple of offices in the Denver and Boulder areas.

I love snowshoeing and the Wild Basin is awesome!