Bathroom sink on my 2018 Tab 320 clamshell

We bought our Tab clamshell 7 months ago. Tried to order a new one but didn't want the long wait. We Love this trailer. It's been from Seattle to San Diego a few times. Hook ups are nice, but I prefer off grid. Anyway, we've put enough trips and miles in to know what works and what doesn't for us. I've done mods that make life a lot easier. I am a lazy camper and once we get to our destination, my attention span for setting up is about 5 minutes. I've watched people spend over an hour setting up camp...crazy to me. Anyway, the one thing I do NOT like is the bathroom sink. There isn't much room to begin with and having to navigate around a poorly designed sink in the exact wrong spot at 3AM and 6AM (yes...68 years old) sucks. I'm half asleep and now I have to position myself around that sink and pee, without loosing my balance and falling out the door is irritating. I'm ripping the sink out. My wife doesn't understand so I told her to try standing up to pee at 3AM. She laughed and then told me to just sit. I'm 68, not 98 so no sitting allowed. I cannot be the only man that has the corner sink that HATES it. I'd like to put a sink behind the the toilet, similar to the latest design but I don't think it will work. My other option is to install a narrow sink along the side and swap the sink mounted faucet for a wall mount that would use the shower head as the faucet. The sink is coming out today! If anyone has gone through this and has any suggestions, please let me know (along with some pictures). Our next trip in a week may happen without a sink. Thanks!!
2019 Jeep Wrangler 2 door and a 2018 Tab 320 clamshell.

Comments