Options

Aluminum Platform

I would like to add an aluminum platform to my 2017 T@B 320-S  Where would I order this?  Any idea how much it costs?
Kathy - Lansing, MI
2017 T@B 320 SC-S, 2016 Suburu Outback

Comments

• Options
    VictoriaPVictoriaP Member Posts: 1,492
    If you’re looking for the platform included in the Boondock package, you’ll need order that from any nuCamp dealer. Just tell them you want the Boondock platform. If you use a non local dealer, they can have it shipped to you directly for an additional charge; a dealer local to you can have it included in a shipment of trailers from the factory, which may save you on shipping.

nuCamp does not sell direct to the public, you’ll need to go through a dealer.
    2019 320s BD Lite, white with blue (“Haven”)
    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6r (unsafe 200lb tongue weight limit until 2020 models)
    2020 Subaru Outback XT
    Pacific NW
  • Options
    4ncar4ncar Member Posts: 1,072
    Just for clarity...I believe the platform does not include the box(I could be wrong), so whether you want the box or not just make sure you are clear with your request.
    TV- '16 Chevy Colorado LT Crew Cab-DuraMax
    2018 320S Outback
  • Options
    dsfdogsdsfdogs Member Posts: 585
    There are two versions of the platform. The original does not have an additional front section for a generator/tire/storage. The version shipped with Boondock trailers now has that addition. I recently ordered the original version (and new 2021 version of the tub) from my dealer in Portland. I have no idea of their markup. They quoted $460 for the platform and $775 for the tub. They will arrive on a trailer shipment to avoid freight costs.
    Debbie in Oregon
    2023 Tab 400 / 2022 F150 XLT Sport 3.5EB
    Traded in - 2018 T@B 320 S/2019 Toyota 4Runner SR5

• Options
    pthomas745pthomas745 Moderator Posts: 3,653
    There are aftermarket rack options for the tongue rack.  Not as pretty, but certainly less expensive.

2017 Outback
    Towed by 2014 Touareg TDi