T@B 320 -- water pump access panel - reinstallation

Hi Everyone - I've successfully removed and reinstalled the water pump access panel in the past, but it was in a timeframe of 15-20 minutes when I could remember how that panel gets reinstalled. It's tricky like a game of Tetris.

However - I pulled out that panel many months ago, and I'm struggling to figure out how to get the darn thing back into place. Anyone have a trick/tip/hint? Maybe a video somewhere showing the correct orientation and gymnastics required to get the panel back in correctly?

I would very much appreciate some guidance - thanks in advance!

-Ben

Comments

  • Sharon_is_SAM
    Sharon_is_SAM Member Posts: 10,034
    @MyBrotherGodzilla - how about a hint of the year and model of your TaB?  Most 320 S water pumps are behind the hatch above the toilet.  Where is yours?
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • MyBrotherGodzilla
    MyBrotherGodzilla Member Posts: 12
    2017 w/o toilet or shower. Pump is in the front left of the chassis to the right of the a/c unit. That shadowy area where the blue/red pex pipes are visible is the spot I’m referring to.


  • Sharon_is_SAM
    Sharon_is_SAM Member Posts: 10,034
    Sorry, that’s a first for the forum, I think.  You have a Q model?  
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • MyBrotherGodzilla
    MyBrotherGodzilla Member Posts: 12
    I don't actually know - the trailer was purchased secondhand. After a quick Google, it looks like it's entirely possible that I have a Q model.