Options

Great 400 Orientation Videos (Alde in particular)

manyman297manyman297 Member Posts: 1,184
edited March 2021 in Tips & Tricks
Ran across these fairly new orientation videos for the 2021 400. He goes into great detail about the Alde system and how to adjust the mixer valve among other things. Much better than the Princess Craft tech videos where I feel like I know more than the tech. 

Part 1

2021 400 BD
2020 Tacoma TRD Off-Road 

Comments

• Options
    berggerbergger Moderator Posts: 1,006
    I saw that last night and will have to watch all of it.  But of course he filmed using his phone vertically! Horizontal people, horizontal! 
    2021 T@b 400 BD  "Vixen Gail" 
    2018 Nissan Titan Pro 4X "Big Bird"
    Leadville Colorado
  • Options
    Haha...yeah, that drives me nuts too. Your 4k video is now like 2k or less.

Pretty good info here though. Much more detailed than any other video I've seen. I'll more than likely refer to this once we get our 400.
    2021 400 BD
    2020 Tacoma TRD Off-Road 
  • Options
    DelZManDelZMan Member Posts: 11
    Preston is the gentleman who developed the dealer new trailer acceptance checklist that NuCamp accepted as the standard for all dealers to use. (Aka the quality control component some have mentioned elsewhere) He and Sam, his son are very nice folks and sell at VERY nice prices in their SE PA dealership.

I am not related—just offering kudos where well deserved. I’ll mention the vertical/ horizontal issue to Sam when next we talk.
    2021 T@B400BD / Lewes, DE
  • Options
    JB67JB67 Member Posts: 8
    Great videos and very helpful.  manyman297  Thanks for posting.
  • Options
    Thanks. Yeah, these are super helpful to us upcoming newbies. The Alde seems a little intimidating.
    2021 400 BD
    2020 Tacoma TRD Off-Road 
  • Options
    DelZMan said:
    Preston is the gentleman who developed the dealer new trailer acceptance checklist that NuCamp accepted as the standard for all dealers to use. (Aka the quality control component some have mentioned elsewhere) He and Sam, his son are very nice folks and sell at VERY nice prices in their SE PA dealership.

I am not related—just offering kudos where well deserved. I’ll mention the vertical/ horizontal issue to Sam when next we talk.
    They really should consider making in-depth orientation videos of all the systems. There isn’t really anything on YouTube that comes close including Nucamp’s own videos.
    2021 400 BD
    2020 Tacoma TRD Off-Road 
  • Options
    RickyRicky Member Posts: 24
    You are so right about Sam & Preston. Miller trailer sales is awesome. I called all over the country and traveled almost 1000 miles one way to bring my Tab 400 back home to Mississippi. The process was no haggle and super easy. Anyone looking for a NuCamp trailer should give them a call..
  • Options
    Denny16Denny16 Member Posts: 5,431
    The Traveles with Delany series where Patrick had a TaB400, has a series of five minute overviews on the various TaB400 systems thst is very good.
     Cheers 
    2018 TaB400 Custom Boondock,  Jeep Gladiator truck, Northern California Coast.