Options

covering the *bleeping* LEDs

2»

Comments

• Options
    JPRolandJPRoland Member Posts: 115
    That was just a little COVID 19 humor. We have been isolated for so long (one year) that everything we used to do seems long ago and far away. When Covid19 is not going on...we love garage sales and I'm sure they will b e alive and well again soon.
  • Options
    TampakayakerTampakayaker Member Posts: 554
    JPRoland said:
    That was just a little COVID 19 humor. We have been isolated for so long (one year) that everything we used to do seems long ago and far away. When Covid19 is not going on...we love garage sales and I'm sure they will b e alive and well again soon.
    We had great FL weather last weekend, warmish, sunny, with no humidity.

Garage sale sign were popping up all over just like the plants and pollen!
    2006 RAM 1500 4 door, 2016 T@B 320 MAX S 
    Tampa FL
  • Options
    WilliamAWilliamA Member Posts: 154
    I'm not so sensitive to blackout conditions. I generally keep a nightlight on in my camper at night just to let the monsters know I'm still alert. But for those who hate such things (and there are many) here's an attractive idea:
    I don't remember what they are called, but Office Max sells, or used to sell, sheets of small adhesive round dots for sticking color coded messages on files. I use them to stick on my tablet camera to keep the Russians from watching me watching youtube. The dots are about 1/4" or so and come on a card in a number of different colors. Just peel and stick! Sooooo much more attractive than duct tape!
    I'll poke around and see if I can find a link. 
    I don't use them in my trailer because, since putting in the nightlight, I've had zero problems with monsters....
    WilliamA
    2021 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
    2017 T@G XL
    Can generally be found around west-central Wisconsin.  
  • Options
    Exactly, William. Those are the "blue dots" I was talking about. I also like the fact that they aren't as sticky and strong like duct tape, so they go on and off real easy. I did install a small motion-sensor light near the floor towards the front so that if we do get up to use the restroom in the middle of the night, you can see your way.
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,497
    @JPRoland - that motion sensor nightlight is a clever idea!
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    Of course, when I say, "install" I mean you just stick the battery-operated light on the wall and It either attaches with adhesive or magnetically so you can easily remove them. I also put them inside the cupboards so whenever I open a cupboard door it is lighted in there. Without a light it is hard to see down there.