Options

Water Fill Leak

I was de-winterizing my 2021 T@B 320S yesterday.  I am finding that when filling my fresh water tank (to flush the system after sanitizing), I get water seaping in from somewhere around the water connection panel.  Trying to find it now, but thought I send a post in the meantime.  I am using a pressure regulator and am will within the safe range.  I fill until water start draing from to overflow connection.  Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,506
    Go inside under the driver side bench and check the Nautilus piping.  How about a picture of where it is leaking?
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    Basil48192Basil48192 Member Posts: 266
    Yes.  Everything seems ok there.  I believe the water actually seeped under the bottom of the Nautilus panel.  My hose connection was leaking a bit and I think the water seeped under the panel where the two drain valves penetrate the opening.  They are caulked but, I'm guessing, not well enough.  I'll keep an eye on it an keep you posted.  I'll replace the gasket to eliminate the dripping then add some caulk around the drain tubes. Thank you for your response!