T@Da for sale?

Looking for a T@Da TXL, preferably in the New England region. Any leads would be appreciated.

Comments

• B0atguyB0atguy Member Posts: 172
    edited April 2021
    One was just listed for sale here about a week ago .........VERY rare to see that ! Its located in Annapolis Maryland . If its still available , its worth the ride as you wont likely find many other for sale !
    We considered it for a brief moment, but realized, its still smaller than we were looking for. 

https://tab-rv.vanillacommunity.com/discussion/13248/fs-2010-dutchmen-t-da-txl-13-750-obo-annapolis-md#latest

2023 Ford F150 Sport 3.5 Ecoboost 
    2001 Chevy Suburban LT 2500 8.1 - 496ci
    2022 Jayco Jay Feather Micro 166 FBS  
    2016 Ford Transit 350 XLT - Adventure / Travel Van / 320s interior !  
    2021 Keystone Passport Superlight 229RK - SOLD
    2019 NuCamp T@B 320s Grey / Black Trim. - SOLD
    2011 Keystone Outback 260FL 32' - 2 Slides . - SOLD

• KamPerKamPer Member Posts: 2
    Thank you, I did see that and may ask.
    Truthfully, I’ve never actually been in a T@Da and am also a bit concerned they may be too small so I haven’t jumped at it. I was extremely interested in one during the height of the pandemic  It was 8K and only an hour away. I stalled because of the travel restrictions and by the time I had decided to go a week later it was gone. Kicking myself now over that. 
  • Denny16Denny16 Member Posts: 5,420
    edited April 2021
    I know this is a few weeks old, but added for those like @KamPer, who may be interested in a T@Da.  From what I have seen, the T@Da is a little bit larger than a TaB400, with end front and back more squared off to give a larger cabin feeling with more open space.  With its side dinette layout (TXL model), and front large bunk, it allows sleeping for two adults and two kids or one additional adult.  A wet bath shower and cassette toilet are located next to the galley in the rear.  At 18.5 feet long, it is only slightly longer than a 400.  With two cabin floor plan options, one similar to a TaB U and the other with a side dinette, which gives more sleeping options.

The T@DA has an exterior height of just 7’11” – it can be stowed in most garages!
    The exterior length is 18’5″ and width 6’7″, so lower and a little narrower than a TaB400.

Here are the floor plans and some interior shots of the TXL model:

2018 TaB400 Custom Boondock,  Jeep Gladiator truck, Northern California Coast.