Options

July Pick up!

USSBirdUSSBird Member Posts: 65
Good Morning T@B Forum!  After waiting some 7 months, we have finally picked up our T@B 400 over the Independence Day holiday weekend.  It is SO much better camping in a 400 rather than just thinking about camping in one.

Our dealer did a great job on the walk through and even helped setting up our brake controller correctly.  We stayed the night at a nearby state park with the idea to really look over the T@B for any issues.  If we found anything we would return to the dealership the next morning (avoiding a potential 450 mile round trip for a warranty repair).  So after a evening of turning things on/off, opening closing drawers, doors, checking plumbing connections...we could only find that the AC works too well and had to keep turning it down.

We are very impressed with our camper! Kudos to NuCamp, the factory 400 build team and Dana @ Missouri Teardrop Trailers. 

As I was loading this picture, I noticed the factory fresh green "inspected" sticker on the door window. Minnie Pearl look out!

Heading out again this weekend.  We will see y'all out there, and we'll leave the light on.
2021 T@B 400 BD / 2020 Ram 1500, Northwest Arkansas

Comments

• Options
    CJaxCJax Member Posts: 62
    Awesome @USSBird ! Congrats! We ordered ours in February and are expecting the call any day now. Build date was scheduled for June 28 and I've built a few weeks contingency into my expectations... Cheers!
    2021 T@B 400 Boondock 'Valhalla'
    2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk V6
    veni, vidi, bibi capulus
  • Options
    xdrxdr Member Posts: 260
    Hooray for you both! 
    This summer we have been in our camper more than we’ve been at home and I can’t tell you how much fun we have had! You are going to really enjoy your Tab. 
    It  was very wise to camp overnight near the dealer to check things out. Glad it is all working well. 
    nuCamp has been the best company to work with for all of our issues big and small. May you take comfort knowing that they will stand behind your Tab! 
    Enjoy! 

ps-I see you are in Missouri—we spent a week in the Ozarks in June and loved it. We are planning to get the whole family there next year. Tablerock Lake was beautiful. 
    2021 T@b 400 BDL, 2020 Ram Rebel 1500  
    One man, one woman, two small dogs and a sense of humor.
  • Options
    USSBirdUSSBird Member Posts: 65
    @CJax in my opinion it is going to be worth the wait.  Hang in there, your T@B will be here before you know it!

@xdr we are out again this weekend  staying at beaver lake just south across the state line from Tablerock/Branson.  If you do get back, try Dogwood Canyon for a day trip, just beautiful area run by bass pro/big cedar lodge folks.  lots to do there you can rent atv, bikes, horses, even a trout guide.  https://dogwoodcanyon.org/

Prost!
    2021 T@B 400 BD / 2020 Ram 1500, Northwest Arkansas
  • Options
    xdrxdr Member Posts: 260
    We do plan to go back so we will definitely look into Dogwood Canyon. 
    Thanks!
    2021 T@b 400 BDL, 2020 Ram Rebel 1500  
    One man, one woman, two small dogs and a sense of humor.
  • Options
    CCTab_400CCTab_400 Member Posts: 15
    @CJax we ordered ours in February also, our build date was May 3rd. Unfortunately we have still not received it. Delayed for cushions, window shades, or A/C components, take your pick the dealer and NuCamp keep changing the cause.  
  • Options
    CJaxCJax Member Posts: 62
    @CCTab_400 wow, there is a big difference between May 3 and June 28... who is your dealer? We ordered ours through Princess Craft in Texas, and so far they have been very straight with us.
    2021 T@B 400 Boondock 'Valhalla'
    2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk V6
    veni, vidi, bibi capulus
  • Options
    CCTab_400CCTab_400 Member Posts: 15
    Windish in Colorado, I talked with Steve at Princess Craft last week as a matter of fact. We are seriously considering cancelling our order with Windish and placing a 22 order with Princess Craft. 
  • Options
    NorCalMikeNorCalMike Member Posts: 52
    The model year '22 400's have a few nice improvements including new composite floor material and a LiFePo supported WFCO power converter...