Exterior Touch Up Paint

I contacted a dealer who reached out to NuCamp regarding getting some white touch up paint for a few exterior chips and scratches. Wow - $22.49 plus shipping for 2 oz. Is that reasonable or not? Anyone with any other options or suggestions? I would think an auto parts store should be able to accommodate the request, but I’m not sure how to get a good color match. Thoughts.

Thanks, Jerry 
 
2019 Honda Pilot AWD and 2018 T@B 320-CS hanging out on the left edge of Lake Erie.

Comments

  • William_Keever
    William_Keever Member Posts: 37
    Wow! That’s expensive for 2 oz. 
  • JP2558
    JP2558 Member Posts: 248
    Yeah, but I checked O’Rielly auto and they want $17 for .5 oz - so this sounds reasonable.

    Thanks, Jerry 
     
    2019 Honda Pilot AWD and 2018 T@B 320-CS hanging out on the left edge of Lake Erie.
  • DenverJaguar
    DenverJaguar Member Posts: 76
    That amount of paint will go a long way. 
  • YanniLazarus
    YanniLazarus Member Posts: 371
    How does one apply this paint to blend edges? Any experience? I have a small pebble ding I'd like to fill and paint, compulsive t@b owner that I am... but I want it to look better when finished, not worse! 
    Yanni Lazarus 2020 T@B320S, 2018 RAV4 Adventure, Central CT