Ahhh, we’re in Yellowstone on a 6 day trip and the battery seems to be draining by the day for no good reason?
- were on our 2nd trip with our TAB 400S 2021.
- worked fine on our first trip
- even with shade, borrowed a friends large solar panel which we put into the side trailer input
- we have a 2 way fridge so we turned it to zero and basically off to ensure the fridge wasn’t grabbing energy ( thought it came from propane but with the 2 way I think we were wrong, but we turned it off 3 days ago and battery still draining)
- only thing barely being used is fan and lights rarely/ rare pump use
considering cracking open the bed and putting some jumpers on the battery with my friends solar?
not sure if we are missing something obvious or there is a battery problem. Not the sensor bc the solar panel read us at 12 V , now we’re at empty on the inside panel and the solar panel says we are at 11.1V
any suggestions are very appreciated. Thanks!