Options

$535 for a cover for the T@b? Seriously?

2»

Comments

• Options
    PlaycPlayc Member Posts: 234
    warren207 - great for the find at Amazon.  Is it specific for LG?  Does it have opening for door/windows/fan?  Would you please post the link?  TIA
    2015 S Sofitel, Austin/Houston
  • Options
    GrandmasKidGrandmasKid Member Posts: 160
    On a MaxS Outback, will the cover Pha Que cover fit over the spare tire? We literally live in a hardwood forest, with lots of leaf fall, acorns, and bird poop, so we'll need to cover with something, but I hate the idea of having to take the spare tire off the roof rack every time to cover the T@B. Thanks!
    2021 400 Boondock/ 2021 Toyota Tacoma Off Road
  • Options
    rfuss928rfuss928 Member Posts: 941
    I live in western NY where 100 inch snowfall winters are normal.  Several years ago when my T@B was new I struggled with the same question.  The solution that worked for me was a portable garage made by Shelter Logic.  A small model plenty big enough for the T@B is often available from Harbor Freight for less than $200.  It has kept SUNT@B sheltered from the ravages of sun, sleet and snow for several years and, maybe most importantly,  kept hundreds of pounds of accumulated snow and ice from damaging the T@B.   In the end, I also purchased a Paha Que cover for an extra layer of protection even when sheltered - probably a habit started long ago caring for stored sports cars.  As many things in life, it comes down to what works best for you.
    Most importantly - Have Fun!
    Bob
    SUNT@B

• Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    Great idea! :)
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf