No power to bathroom, dining or cubby sockets

We have a new (to us) T@B 400 Boondock we're getting to grips with.  When we're connected to shore power there's no 120V power to the sockets in the bathroom, cubby, or on the diner seat.  There's power to the kitchen and external sockets.  The USB in the diner seat works ok too as do all lights and appliances.  When disconnected from shore power and the inverter on, the socket in the cubby works.  I've checked the breaker and reset it several times; I'm wondering what the issue is.  Could the 15A breaker labelled bathroom and cubby have failed?  

Comments

• VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    edited July 2021
    Verify that the inverter switch is turned off. In my former 2019 T@B 400, the inverter switch was in the angled wall under the counter, at the foot of the bed. Depending on the year if your 400, the inverter controlled different outlets. 

And welcome to the nüCamp’s T@B Forum. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • BaylissBayliss Member Posts: 1,299
    @GeorgeOrmerod, also check to see if your GFCI may have tripped.  I am not sure if the the 400 has one both inside and outside of the trailer, but another 400 owner on the forum may chime in with that info. 
    2019 T@B 320 S Boondock Lite2007 Toyota Tundra 4x4
    (Alde: 3020; Refrig: Isotherm Cruise 65 Eleg; Battery: BB 100Ah LiFePo4; Solar: Renogy 100Ah Suitcase; Victron BMV-712; Pwr Cntr: PD-4135KW2B; EMS: PI-HW30C)
    Greg & Marlene (Tucson, AZ)