2021 320 Boondock cover recommendations

Hi all,
Can anyone recommend a good cover to fit a 2021 320s Boondock?
Thank you!
Brent
2021 Tab 320s Boondock-2016 Toyota Venza V6
Toronto, Canada

Comments

• Maple_GeekMaple_Geek Member Posts: 203
    This one seems good and I believe has been well reviewed here in the past
    https://allproadventures.com/collections/t-b-accessories/products/new-cover-for-t-b
    2022 T@B 320S Boondock
    2021 Toyota RAV4 TRD Off Road
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Instagram: new.t@bventure
  • sotbdsotbd Member Posts: 7
    Bought this one about 8 months ago. It fits our 320S BD well and has stood up to the summer sun in Texas. 
    Check this out on Amazon
    Classic Accessories Over Drive PolyPRO3 Deluxe Teardrop Trailer Cover, Fits 10' - 12' Tab & Clamshell Trailers (80-298-163101-RT) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01IU4BE6G/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_NFE2PDNKWSXBR01AZZMY?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

• dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,916
    @CanadianTabber, we have the cover from PahaQue. Beginning it's sixth winter. Looks and protects like new. Pricey but very worth it for us in our climate.
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • PNWtabberPNWtabber Member Posts: 491
    Seems like everyone has a different experience with covers.  I've heard good and bad comments on all of them.  Like you, @CanadianTabber, I'm shopping.

I bought a 2018 T@B from the original owner in September 2020, they included a Pahaque cover.  The cover had mildew stains and a powdery residue (which others have reported here in the forum -- seems to indicate degradation of the cover).  This summer I went to take the cover off and it ripped in my hands.  So this cover lasted, at most, 3 years in western Washington.  The Pahaque (for 320 Boondock) currently sells for $469 on their website https://pahaque.com/collections/trailer-covers

The Allpro cover sounds good, but on their website they say it can scratch the windows   From their website: "Notice: This top-quality material does not tear and can scuff camper windows if not protected. To avoid this, cover your windows with soft linen. Some people use flat sheets or pillowcases. We are not responsible for damaged windows."   I usually leave my windows in the vented position, so need to see if I can make a cover that would stay put if I go this route.  The Allpro cover for 320 Boondock is currently $529 on their website  https://allproadventures.com/collections/t-b-accessories/products/new-cover-for-t-b?variant=21774094368852

The Classic Accessories cover, sold through Amazon is $229 (but does not cover the front storage bin on a Boondock).  I've read comments from people who have had this cover last one year or several.  I am tempted to go this route, because this cover has a vent on either side, and condensation is something I deal with here in the Pacific Northwest.  But I'm not sure if this will fit over the Yakima rack and basket on my Boondock, the photos on Amazon look like a fairly snug fit.  The Amazon description says it has a 3-year warranty, but I don't know the details on that.  Classic Accessories has their own website  https://classicaccessories.com/covers/rv-trailer?product_style=6058 , but all of the covers appear to be out of stock, so may have to go through Amazon if I try this one.

Good luck!
    2018 T@B 320 S Boondock  |  2015.5 Volvo XC60 T6 AWD  |  Seattle, WA, USA
    "Blessed are the curious, for they shall have adventures.”― Lovelle Drachman

• keningallskeningalls Member Posts: 9
    I bought a PahaQue and it looks heavy duty uses 600D material which is good, flat rate shipping from California to Canada $ 25.00 and it is cheaper than an Allpro , expect to pay duties and taxes of $ 95.00 canadian on arrival. I also bought a Classic Accessories cover from Amazon that I use in the summer, it is a lot lighter weight and easier to put on between trips, no where near the quality, if you have the money go with the PahaQue
  • keningallskeningalls Member Posts: 9
    I heard some comments both ways that covers can and will not scratch the windows, if the cover is secured tightly it shouldn't flap in the wind and scratch the windows. Since this is my first winter, I took food plastic wrap and wrapped the windows just in case. I will know more in the spring 
  • PNWtabberPNWtabber Member Posts: 491
    I heard some comments both ways that covers can and will not scratch the windows, if the cover is secured tightly it shouldn't flap in the wind and scratch the windows. Since this is my first winter, I took food plastic wrap and wrapped the windows just in case. I will know more in the spring 
    I haven't had a problem with the Pahaque scratching the windows.  But the Allpro website made a specific mention, I think they use a different material.
    2018 T@B 320 S Boondock  |  2015.5 Volvo XC60 T6 AWD  |  Seattle, WA, USA
    "Blessed are the curious, for they shall have adventures.”― Lovelle Drachman

• jasonljasonl Member Posts: 1
    I have one of the Classic Accessories covers I bought off Amazon last year for $115, to use with my used 2006 TAB. This year I upgraded to a 2021 320S, and I reused the old cover. It fits perfectly, but now that we are in the rainy season here in Portland, OR, I can see that it is *not* waterproof.

Now I'm trying to decide between the PahaQue and the AllPro...
  • Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,461
    I don’t think you want waterproof.  I think you want the material durable enough to withstand the elements, keep off debris and to breathe to prevent mildew.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • DukeHewettDukeHewett Member Posts: 41
    After our PahaQue disintegrated after 4 years we went with the Classic.   That lasted about 1.5 years and the top really fell apart.  BUT, they have a 3 year warranty and the company is very good about honoring it.  Make sure you keep your receipt for the warranty!  We also took pictures of the label on the cover itself.   The company just asked for a copy of the receipt AND pictures of the bad condition of the cover.   They did not require us to return the cover.   We will buy another Classic when the current one falls apart.
  • DanaDana Member Posts: 45
    Mine came with the sale (Pahaque) but I can't get the dang thing on. Any tips for a single lady who is 5'6"? Besides growing a foot
  • kevenvkevenv Member Posts: 27
    edited October 2022
    Dana said:
    Mine came with the sale (Pahaque) but I can't get the dang thing on. Any tips for a single lady who is 5'6"? Besides growing a foot
    I'm 6'1" with a Tab 400 and the Allpro cover. I need a small step ladder (3steps) to put it on by myself. There is a video somewhere that shows a guy who put it on by himself with a ladder. I used that. It involves pre folding it inside out into a square and placing it in the middle of the roof. Then it just unfolds. Pretty slick and worked like a charm for me.

Found the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/nucampowners/permalink/5555614207879169/?app=fbl