Options

Tab400 Order to Delivery time

I'm curious what experiences people have had with order delivery time this past year. We ordered our Tab400 in November. Our dealer told us we should have it by "spring" and doesn't seem to know much more than that. We are anxious but can put up with the wait. It's the uncertainty and vagueness that is tough. Any experiences are appreciated. 
2022 TAB 400 BD / 2019 Honda Passport / 2023 Land Rover Defender / Cumberland, RI

Comments

• Options
    Denny16Denny16 Member Posts: 5,445
    edited December 2021
    Previous experiences with construction delays will not be a good prediction of possible future build issues, as supply and logistical delays, available manpower and current order backlogs are variable, and often unpredictable.  Add in the current Covid Omicron issue, you are just going to have to,wait and see.  When your new TaB arrives is anyone’s guess, as we do not know what the current backlog in orders is? 

You will wake up one day, and find your new TaB has arrived at the dealer.  =)
    cheers
    2018 TaB400 Custom Boondock,  Jeep Gladiator truck, Northern California Coast.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 834
    edited December 2021
    I placed an order in October.  I was told it was a "December build".  So I guess that means they will start to build it in December.  I'm expecting a status update next week. I will post again when I hear from my dealer. They are closed this week. 
  • Options
    marchulemarchule Member Posts: 38
    We placed our order for a 400 Boondock on 10/29/21 and took delivery 12/08/21.  There were 6 units (all pre-sold) on the lot when we arrived.  I suspect our dealer has a preferential relationship with nuCamp because of the high volume of units they sell.  (We were told that it would be late December or early January.)  It did arrive without a screen door and were told they were on back order.
    2018 320S / KIA Sorento 3.5 V6  - 2022 400 Boondock / KIA Telluride 3.8 V6  -  Utah