Options

New Tab 320s owners from Minnesota

BandBBandB Member Posts: 33
edited January 2022 in Introductions
Hi, all! We bought our 2022 Tab 320s Boondock about two weeks ago from the RV dealer's lot. It will remain there until we can pick it up in the spring. We're learning a lot from this forum! We hope to make it to uCamp in June and meet many of you! We are new to RV camping, but used to do tent camping quite a bit when we were younger. We're retired now, just waiting for our daughter to "fly the nest" so we can start having some camping adventures again. 

Comments

• Options
    scott14scott14 Member Posts: 132
    Welcome to the forum.  We too are recent 320S owners.  We have learned so much from this forum.  Each time a question comes up when we are looking at our TAB and talking about the systems, an answer can be found on this forum!  Really a great group of people.  We are a family that cares for and helps each other.  Settle in and search the forum for all kinds of great information, stories, and help!   
    Scott / 2022 T@B 320S / 2019 T@B 400 / 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ / Northern Illinois
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,497
    Welcome BandB!  Our TaB was part of our retirement plan, too.  Wish we were closer to the west coast to take advantage of some epic camping.  Lots of camping in Minnesota.  Enjoy!
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    Spruce1Spruce1 Member Posts: 100
    Welcome to the forum!!   We've had our TAB for about 6 years and the forum has been a great source for ideas and troubleshooting.  We're from Minnesota too; just outside of Minneapolis.
    2014 T@B-S
    2019 Honda Ridgeline, AWD, V6, 5,000 lbs towing capacity
    Minnesota
  • Options
    CrabTabCrabTab Member Posts: 457
    Welcome @BandB!
    Many of us started here in a similar fashion, former tent campers at the onset of retirement. Looking forward to hearing about your adventures and mods. As I've frequently read on the forum- "Pics or it didn't happen"
    ...And even though we live within a stone's throw of saltwater, my birth certificate reads Hennepin County, MN  :)

2019 320 Boondock Edge
     - Sold Jan 2022
  • Options
    CharlieRNCharlieRN Member Posts: 439
    Welcome to the forum @BandB.
    We are also relatively new T@B 320 owners (April this year) but lurked and learned for some time before that. We too came from tent camping, so overnights in the 320 are pretty much the equivalent of a Ritz Carleton stay by comparison. And also like you, we are empty-nester recent retirees looking forward to (re)exploring North America in relative style.
    I think you'll find this forum to be a priceless resource.Best of luck with the new T@B.
    2021 T@B 320 S Boondock / 2022 Telluride - Phillies/Eagles/Flyers Country
  • Options
    BandBBandB Member Posts: 33
    Thank you for your warm welcome and encouragement! One reason we went with nuCamp is because of all the wonderful people on this forum, willing and ready to help others with what they've learned. I hope I did this picture correctly.
  • Options
    marleecampsmarleecamps Member Posts: 133
    Welcome, fellow MN Tabber!  I bought my 2021 400 in August 2020 as my retirement gift to myself and have not regretted it.  Like you, this forum was a major factor in my decision, and I have learned so much from this group. 

We have such great state parks - a true treasure.   I tend to go Monday to Thursday when they are less crowded.  Hope to see you this summer as my pooch and I do our regular campground walkabouts!
    --Marlee
    2021 Tab400 Boondock; TV 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee; Minnesota
  • Options
    fstop32fstop32 Member Posts: 362
    Welcome @BandB!  I can tell you have great discipline and control to be able to purchase a T@b and leave it at the dealer till spring, or maybe no place to park it at home yet. You did get "visitation rights" in the purchase contract so you can roll in to the dealer and spend a few nights there...right?  =)
    Welcome to the group!
    Happy Trails!
    DaveR middleTN - 2015 320S  /  TV 2003 Tundra 4x4
  • Options
    Maple_GeekMaple_Geek Member Posts: 203
    Welcome! I am in the exact same boat as you and have to wait until the spring to actually use it for the first time. Until then there is lots to read here.
    2022 T@B 320S Boondock
    2021 Toyota RAV4 TRD Off Road
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Instagram: new.t@bventure