Does Anyone Have Any 2022 T@b 400 Production Photos?

I should be getting my 2022 T@b 400 in a few more weeks.  I'm always super intrigued by the inner workings and design of the stuff you can't see in a completed camper. I would love to see any build pics!!! 

Comments

• Just bumping this back up to the front in case anyone has visited the factory for a tour of the 400 section....maybe NuCamp is closed for tours right now though?
  • Denny16Denny16 Member Posts: 5,420
    edited January 2022
    Yes, yes it is.  There are posted photos of the TaB lines here in previous threads showing the 2018/2019 and 2020/2021 builds.  Only main differences in a 20211 is the new once piece floor unit.  Other changes are visible in the trailer, like the galley faucet, new WaCo unit and some new outlet locations.  

Here are a few previously posted TaB400 construction photos:

Top Photo - The outside view of the galley area showing the plumbing and wiring before the outside wall is put in place.

Middle Photo - The rear bunk area, where you can see the battery box, storage area and Alde and back of Nautilus system, showing plumbing runs.  The enclosed box in front of the storage area is the plumbing and wiring chase.

Bottom Photo - the Washroom sink area before sink unit is installed, this is the same for all 2020 and newer TaB400s.  Previous TaB400s had a smaller drain pipe setup, which was slow draining.  Some TaBs may have a HEVPO valve instead of the J Trap shown.  The only consistent use of the HEVPO drain valve is in the galley sink.  My 2018 TaB400 does not have the washroom sink, and used a HEPVO valve in the Shower drain, but had a J Trap in the Galley, which was changed to a HEPVO valve on 2019 at the factory.

Cheers 
    2018 TaB400 Custom Boondock,  Jeep Gladiator truck, Northern California Coast.
  • berggerbergger Moderator Posts: 958
    And if you have not watched it yet here is a link to the factory floor of the 400 line.  It's a few years old but but outside some components, and the things Denny16 mentioned, the construction is the same.  The video gives you some good looks behind the walls of the trailer.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if066aMnC2U
    2021 T@b 400 BD  "Vixen Gail" 
    2018 Nissan Titan Pro 4X "Big Bird"
    Leadville Colorado
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 834
    edited January 2022
    Oh great! This is going to be awesome. Watching it now!

Wow, that was 1000 times better than just photos! Thanks for posting that link!