Options

Where to Put THAT Cushion!

TNOutbackTNOutback Member Posts: 633
We’ve struggled with the “extra” couch cushion in our 400, and maybe others have already figured this out, but I found an acceptable solution:  set it behind the door-side back cushion.  It fits the space and the curve of the front wall perfectly.  You do give up some seat space, but not too bad really.

Comments

• Options
    Denny16Denny16 Member Posts: 5,445
    edited May 2022
    I found two spots for the front filler cushion that gets it out of the way.
    One is at the head of the rear bunk, makes a cushion you can lean against when sitting up in the bunk to watch TV or read.
    The next is inside the hanging locker (closets), fits along the right side nicely, and out of the way.
     Cheers 
    2018 TaB400 Custom Boondock,  Jeep Gladiator truck, Northern California Coast.
  • Options
    berggerbergger Moderator Posts: 994
    We leave ours at home. 
    2021 T@b 400 BD  "Vixen Gail" 
    2018 Nissan Titan Pro 4X "Big Bird"
    Leadville Colorado
  • Options
    Yea, mine lived in my closet but obviously if you need the upfront bed that location is good in the pic. I don't even use the table and that lives in basement. I find that I like the extra walk around room up front which is where I keep my clothes. 
  • Options
    Denny16Denny16 Member Posts: 5,445
    We use the dinette for morning coffee when it is cold outside, which it often is on the North West Coast.  So the table is nice to have up during the day.
     Cheers 
    2018 TaB400 Custom Boondock,  Jeep Gladiator truck, Northern California Coast.
  • Options
    akarjalaakarjala Member Posts: 8
    I can get a pic later, but we put our cushion above the driver's side.  It smooshes in just a little which holds it into place.  It blocks the porthole and storage area but keeps it completely out of the way when not used.  Also, you can put your head up against it when sitting on the driver's side of the table.  We don't leave ours at home because at night, we put the table down and our dog sleeps there.
    2018 T@B 400, aka T@batha
    Towed by a white 2017 4x4 Nissan Titan XD Pro-4X, 5.0L Diesel, aka Prometheus
  • Options
    TNOutbackTNOutback Member Posts: 633
    I will add we rarely convert the table down to a couch, thus using the cushion, but what we do use it for is to block off the rear bed so the dog won’t get on the bed and make a nest in our pillows while we are away from the camper.
  • Options
    Cheryl13Cheryl13 Member Posts: 30
    I hate that cushion! Ours lives in the Subaru during trips when we need to take it. otherwise it lives in the garage.
    2021 T@B 400
    2019 Subaru Ascent