Options

Door Leak 2021 320S Boondock

We washed & waxed our 2021Tab 320S Boondock today. I had placed towels on the floor "just in case." When I went inside to make sure we had no leaks, I found a wet towel and water seeping in by the door.  

We were very careful to only run the water on the "shower" setting. I tried to trace the water to find the intrusion and determined it appears to be leaking from the somewhere around the door on the refrigerator side and it is traveling underneath the door flashing.  

I know I have seen posts on door leakage problems. Can anyone shed light on this?

I have checked all caulking around the windows and the wheel wells. It is all good. The door seal appears to be doing it's job. I am stumped.

I cannot get it in for service until April 5 (it is snowbird season here in Florida) and I am traveling (with Maisie) beginning March 23 and not returning until April 2 or 3. I am unable to cancel this trip.

Comments

• Options
    elbolilloelbolillo Member Posts: 289
    We washed & waxed our 2021Tab 320S Boondock today. I had placed towels on the floor "just in case." When I went inside to make sure we had no leaks, I found a wet towel and water seeping in by the door.  

We were very careful to only run the water on the "shower" setting. I tried to trace the water to find the intrusion and determined it appears to be leaking from the somewhere around the door on the refrigerator side and it is traveling underneath the door flashing.  

I know I have seen posts on door leakage problems. Can anyone shed light on this?

I have checked all caulking around the windows and the wheel wells. It is all good. The door seal appears to be doing it's job. I am stumped.

I cannot get it in for service until April 5 (it is snowbird season here in Florida) and I am traveling (with Maisie) beginning March 23 and not returning until April 2 or 3. I am unable to cancel this trip.
    I am having the same issue with my 2021 Tab 320S. I just did a test and it is definitely going through the seal at the bottom of the door.
    I ran another test today and it appears that the weather seal around the top and sides of the door is faulty. The water passes the seal and then runs down and enters the RV at both bottom corners. I have reached out to NuCamp warranty.
    Denny16Denny16 Member Posts: 5,445
    Test the door flange with a straight edge, to make sure the door flange is not wrapped.  The one on our TaB400 is a little out, and their is a gap by the latch, as the top and bottom are tight against the TaB body door opening seal.
     Cheers 
    2018 TaB400 Custom Boondock,  Jeep Gladiator truck, Northern California Coast.
  • Options
    The door threshold is out of level with all the water accumulating on the inner side. As it pools it leaks over the seal at the bottom
    You might want to contact your dealer, this should be covered under your TaB’s warranty.
     Cheers 
  • Options
    Denny16 said:
    You might want to contact your dealer, this should be covered under your TaB’s warranty.
     Cheers 
    I spent the afternoon taking it all apart and sealing and correcting the level. So far so good. Rain keeps coming down but everything is staying dry.
    OK, glad you got it sorted out.
    cheers