Options

Lets try this

gulfareagulfarea Member Posts: 507
Lets meet more tabbers by letting them stay in each others back yards where there are no hoa restricictions. I will go first as I am 1 mile off I-10 in Mobile al off exit 17. Limit to 1 or 2 days seems like a good start. We must first check in with the hosts as they might be traveling in there tabs. I live on a canal so rarely there are alligators in the backyard so pets should be on a leash near the water. I feed turtles and don't like the gators as they eat my turtles so I NEVER feed the alligators. It is a safe place as there are no unruley children in my back yard guess why? I play guitar and if you play any instrument or sing PLEASE COME! You can reach me with a PM here on this site to book your seat right next to my guard alligators. I am not real savy with the newfangled ways of getting my tel number out there and don't want it on an outhouse wall so I HOPE one of the adminstrators has a way of getting my e=mal out there in a safe way please let me know. Art retired USCG and sorry about the previous post that did not go right. 
2019 TaB 320 S Boondock Edge

Comments