Options

Is There a Truly Flexible Water Hose Out There?

I had to replace one of my drinking water hoses for connecting to the camper, and I’ve now tried two different brands, both of which are extremely stiff, especially in cooler weather. It is almost impossible to coil them up in cold/cooler weather, and it is super frustrating!  (Same feeling I get when trying to get all the Christmas lights on a string to work.)  I have another 25’ hose that is older, and it stays flexible no matter the temperature, but I have no idea where I got it or the brand.  (Probably has arsenic or lead in it would be my luck.)

I should also mention I once tried one of those collapsible hoses but it sprang a leak the first time I used it.

Any suggestions out there for a drinking water hose that stays flexible?

Comments

• Options
    webers3webers3 Member Posts: 404
    Zero G hose has been great, flexible and takes so much less space than the traditional plastic hose
    2017 T@B 320S   2019 Jeep Cherokee - Southern Connecticut
  • Options
    Denny16Denny16 Member Posts: 5,431
    edited March 2022
    I will second this.  Whilst it is a collapsible hose, it is rated for drinking water, the Zero G hose has not split or leaked in the two years I have been using it.  Rolls up nice and compact as webers3 mentioned.
     Cheers 
    2018 TaB400 Custom Boondock,  Jeep Gladiator truck, Northern California Coast.