Options

Sheets for 320S

RichguyRichguy Member Posts: 6
How do RV'ers set up sheets for both the twin set up or the king set up?  We are newbies.

Comments

• Options
    webers3webers3 Member Posts: 404
    Tried sheets with both twin and king set-up and quickly got tired of doing the set-up and breaking it down every eve and morning. In a throwback to the tent camping we are now using the twin bed set-up with sleeping bags, it has worked very well for us for the past 3 seasons, it's easy to set-up and break down.
    2017 T@B 320S   2019 Jeep Cherokee - Southern Connecticut
  • Options
    Thank you for responding so quickly.  Useful info for us.
  • Options
    Denny16Denny16 Member Posts: 5,431
    I have a sheet that zips into a sleeping bag, and use it in the front dinette when setup as a single bed.  Easy to setup and stow afterwards.
    cheers
    2018 TaB400 Custom Boondock,  Jeep Gladiator truck, Northern California Coast.
  • Options
    CrabTabCrabTab Member Posts: 457
    @Richguy,
    We used two cot size sheets in making the full bed when we had a 320. One for the rear bench and one for the dinette part when it is laid down. While on the road we kept the one on the rear all the time (good when someone needed a nap) and set up the front part in the evening. We used two different width cot sheets to make them taught. If you decide to go this route, I can dig out the sizes from my Amazon order history. Just leave a comment to let me know...

2019 320 Boondock Edge
     - Sold Jan 2022
  • Options
    ChanWChanW Member Posts: 3,158
    We use a pair of 2 inch foam toppers, and we tired of 'making the beds' on arrival in the evening. So we found two zip-up mattress bags, (like a pillowcase), and leave them zipped onto the mattress pads (unless laundering). They each become the bottom sheet, and we put the top sheet and blankets etc on, when it's time.

If we want the bed out of the way, we fold the pads and bedding lengthwise and stack them in back to act as a backrest for the couch.
    Chan  -  near Buffalo NY
    2014 S Maxx
    2011 Tacoma 4cyl ... edit: 2022 Tacoma 6cyl - oh yeah! 

A_Little_T@b'll_Do_Ya
  • Options
    keithk26keithk26 Member Posts: 10
    The king size model of the RVSuperBag http://www.rvsuperbag.com/  fits the 320S and has sheets that velcro to the edges of the bag - no more fooling around with sheets.

2020 T@B 320 S, 2023 GMC Acadia /w tow pkg., Twin Cities MN
  • Options
    Thank you all for your comments.  We will adjust given all the comments.