Options

Adapter for King Omnigo Portable OTA Antenna to painter’s pole

For those of you who have King Omnigo Portable OTA antennas looking for easy way to put on extendable painter’s pole. This works great. Screws on end of painters pole and won’t  come loose. Magnetic Pick-Up Tool Attachment, 3.20" Diameter, 0.440" Thick Magnet Assembly with Acme-Threaded Attachment for Standard Broom Handle, 65 Pounds Pull, 1 Each https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000N8NI7G/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_CD77CBB6D9GFDQFYXR75?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
2018 TAB 320S Silver/Black w/Dandelions
2020 Honda Ridgeline RTL (AWD) Lunar Silver Metallic
Rick and Barbara - North Texas 
More Smiles Per Mile! B)
Enjoy doing and sharing mods

Comments

• Options
    BaylissBayliss Member Posts: 1,299
    Thanks for the tip and link, @rcarlson1957.  I've been contemplating going the painter's pole role route for my OmniGo antenna, so the information is very helpful.
    2019 T@B 320 S Boondock Lite2007 Toyota Tundra 4x4
    (Alde: 3020; Refrig: Isotherm Cruise 65 Eleg; Battery: BB 100Ah LiFePo4; Solar: Renogy 100Ah Suitcase; Victron BMV-712; Pwr Cntr: PD-4135KW2B; EMS: PI-HW30C)
    Greg & Marlene (Tucson, AZ)

• Options
    ColoradoDJColoradoDJ Member Posts: 8
    I’m glad you found something, Rick. That looks better then what I put together.
    2017 T@B 320S Max silver on silver “Tabin”. 2009 Toyota FWD White Tacoma Double Cab. 
    Leonard & Ronna, (Fort Collins, CO)

”Need More Cowbell”
  • Options
    MarcelineMarceline Member Posts: 1,505
    The magnet doesn’t cause interference with the antenna? 
    San Francisco Bay Area
    2013 CS-S us@gi
    Battered but trusty 3.5l V6 Hyundai Santa Fe
    2015 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner Double Cab
  • Options
    Denny16Denny16 Member Posts: 5,431
    edited April 2022
    Apparently not Marceline, my cell booster antenna has a magnetic base also.  Works just fine on top the TaB.  That said, you need to fix a painted steel washer to the TaB’s aluminum roof for the antenna’s magnetic to attach to.
     Cheers 
    2018 TaB400 Custom Boondock,  Jeep Gladiator truck, Northern California Coast.