Options

Inside Lithium install 2022 Tab 320S Boondock

2»

Comments

• Options
    SLJSLJ Member Posts: 450
    @SLJ great work. Do you have more details about your install. Mainly where the conduit runs (under the floor?) 
    Ran the conduit on the front passenger side between the bottom panel and the floor. Had to drop the front corner of the bottom panel to fish it from the hole through the floor under the bench forward to the tongue area. Ran the cable for my backup camera down the same side from the back. #4 shows the conduit coming out from the bottom panel with the camera cable where it then goes up to the back of the tub.

2021 T@B 320 S Boondock
    2023 Ford Maverick XLT
    The Finger Lakes of New York
  • Options
    CharlieRNCharlieRN Member Posts: 439
    edited August 2022
    I realize this is after the fact, but it may help with others considering doing the installation.
    This is a link to the write up and of my installation (dual LiFePO4 batteries) along with some photos.  As you'll see, I kept the original wiring in the cargo box, using bus bars in junction boxes for the needed additional connections. I also installed a DC:DC converter at the same time, so the wiring is a bit more involved than a simple battery installation. I considered putting the batteries in the cargo box, but it was actually an easier install inside, at least in some respects.
    2021 T@B 320 S Boondock / 2022 Telluride - Phillies/Eagles/Flyers Country