Thermarest Archroom tent fit 2014 T@B?

Injapan1Injapan1 Member Posts: 1
Hello, I need everyone's help. I am in the military stationed in Germany, but am getting ready to move to Colorado Springs:) I have been researching 2014 T@B trailers, but came across the Thermarest Archroom tent while looking at photos online. This tent seems perfect! Now, for the questions: Will the Archroom fit the new T@Bs? (Awning rail issue?) Is there any place I can still order one? If not, anyone have a nearly new one for sale? Thanks so much for the help. Can't wait to explore Colorado! Kris

Comments

• CyclonicCyclonic Member Posts: 1,232
    Yes, they will.  The newer Little Guy T@B's are built to the same dimensions as the older Dutchman T@B's.  You may also want to look at some of the PahaQue products that are designed specifically for the T@B.

States the T@Bpole has camped, so far ;)
    Nathan & Becky... 2013 Ford F150 FX4 TAB HLR... 2012 LG T@B T@Bpole.
    Sterling, VA
  • TABakerTABaker Member Posts: 432
    edited June 2015
    The Thermarest will fit the LG T@Bs but they're no longer made and are very difficult to find.  Paha Que makes a tent room, however.  The Thermarest was only made in yellow, but Paha Que will customize to match your T@B.

Crystal & Daisy, a yellow 2007 T@B Q previously towed by a 2008 Jeep Liberty, and currently towed by a 2016 RAM 1500.

• TABakerTABaker Member Posts: 432
    The first general Paha Que was based upon the EZ-Up canopy frame, and you can zip on walls and/or screens.  It's no longer made either.  
    The second generation Thermarest is like my photo above, except that the poles have clips and you don't have to thread through the long sleeves.
    Crystal & Daisy, a yellow 2007 T@B Q previously towed by a 2008 Jeep Liberty, and currently towed by a 2016 RAM 1500.

• DABWCADABWCA Member Posts: 70
    Both the Paha Que and Thermarest screen rooms have "skirts that cover the wheel wells and underside of the T@B.  The skirts come right up to the door threshold.  That works for older T@Bs, which didn't have a pull out step.  For newer T@B owners, has anyone had any trouble pulling the entry step out with the screen room installed?
    David -- Saint Paul, MN
    2015 T@B-L "Silver Dr@ggin" towed by 2015 Kia Sorento V6 "Don Poulan"
  • PuggyPodPuggyPod Member Posts: 13