Options

Victron App

dougfdougf Member Posts: 2
I have a 2020 T@b 400 with a Vectron solar controller. I'm trying to connect with the app. I have to reset the bluetooth code, but to do so, I need the PUK Code. The problem is, according to Vectron's website, the code is mounted on the back of the controller which, of course, is mounted on the wall of the compartment where the low-point drains and winter bypass valve is. I can't imagine how I would take the controller off the wall, even if I wanted to. Has anyone else run into this? How have you gotten around it?

Thanks!

Doug

Comments

• Options
    Denny16Denny16 Member Posts: 5,431
    You can get access on the 202TaB400, by removing the plywood cover under the rear bunk on the driver’s side.  Inside is the Alde and plumbing bits, along with the solar controller.  The top is either hinged on the side or it u screws on both sides to remove.  With the plywood top off, access is easy, see photo below:

The solar controller is circled in red, it is the blue box.  You can leave the wires connected, remove the four corner screws and use yiur cell phone to take a photo of the back by titling the controller down.
    Cheers 
    2018 TaB400 Custom Boondock,  Jeep Gladiator truck, Northern California Coast.