Options

Have any of you removed the annoying Laguna table and just trays for eating or watching iPad's etc?

2»

Comments

• Options
    PNWtabberPNWtabber Member Posts: 492
    I have considered re-locating the table from the center-back location, but haven't made that move yet.  I use it more for counter space when cooking or washing dishes than anything else.  I have thought of leaving it at home, but haven't done that yet.  

I'm wondering if it gets easier to remove and install with practice?  :s
    2018 T@B 320 S Boondock  |  2015.5 Volvo XC60 T6 AWD  |  Seattle, WA, USA
    "Blessed are the curious, for they shall have adventures.”― Lovelle Drachman

• Options
    VictoriaPVictoriaP Member Posts: 1,494
    PNWtabber said:
    I have considered re-locating the table from the center-back location, but haven't made that move yet.  I use it more for counter space when cooking or washing dishes than anything else.  I have thought of leaving it at home, but haven't done that yet.  

I'm wondering if it gets easier to remove and install with practice?  :s
    It does, but I find it too heavy as provided by the factory. Moving it to the passenger bench was among the top five mods I’ve done. I can use it as counter space, and as a solo camper who doesn’t need it as a dining table, I can basically set it and forget it. 

Maybe next year I’ll get around to crafting a lighter weight top for it, the current one (2019 model) is just too heavy, and I’d like to offset it on the mount a bit.
    2019 320s BD Lite, white with blue (“Haven”)
    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6r (unsafe 200lb tongue weight limit until 2020 models)
    2020 Subaru Outback XT
    Pacific NW
  • Options
    PNWtabberPNWtabber Member Posts: 492
    @VictoriaP -- I absolutely agree about it being heavy and unwieldy.
    2018 T@B 320 S Boondock  |  2015.5 Volvo XC60 T6 AWD  |  Seattle, WA, USA
    "Blessed are the curious, for they shall have adventures.”― Lovelle Drachman

• Options
    ontheroadontheroad Member Posts: 485
    Coming from a T@g we had a tray that is still being used in our T@b Clamshell, although we have recently added a lagun bracket to the end of the passenger bench..have yet to use it but I'm thinking it will be a lovely side table at night..lol
    Former 2017 T@G Max XL
    2021 T@B Boondock CS-S
    2018 Nissan Pathfinder
    Ontario, Canada