2023 T@b 320--what's new?

KTOTKTOT Member Posts: 35
edited July 2022 in Trailer & Towing
Anyone have a list of the changes to the 2023 T@b S Boondock? Other than the lithium/AC option.

Comments

• MarineFriendMarineFriend Member Posts: 12
  • berggerbergger Moderator Posts: 958
    The only other changes are the dark sidewall option and it now comes with the Nautilus P3 instead of the P2.  Here is a short video of the changes to all the campers in the NuCamp line. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JgM4qX6pDM
    2021 T@b 400 BD  "Vixen Gail" 
    2018 Nissan Titan Pro 4X "Big Bird"
    Leadville Colorado
  • MarkAlMarkAl Member Posts: 455
    edited September 2022
    Just got back from a RV show that had the 2022 320S BD and 2023 320 CS-S BD. The new P3 Nautilus has one water inlet and the new valve is white and does the switching of inputs. Also has the quick disconnect shower. BUT there was no Alde bypass lever... I and the salesmen could not find it.  Also the tires were Goodyear Wrangler AT 235/75 R15, I was surprised as I didn't think these were trailer rated. Also noticed the Fantastic fan did not have the lock down clip and the pivot arm seemed different. The Battery disconnect was moved to the place I mounted my storage Lagun mount (by the door) - dumb but allows more wiring to be contained in the cabin when going to Lithium so that's smart.

Snohomish WA, 2015 Diesel Grand Cherokee
    Sm@ll World: 2021 320S Boondock, 6V Pb-acid
    Shunt, Roof & Remote solar & 30A DC-DC Chargers
    managed by VE Smart Network
  • Denny16Denny16 Member Posts: 5,420
    edited September 2022
    Mark, the red valve handle is the Alde bypass valve, vertical is normal and horizontal is bypass mode.  Note, the Nautilus display shows the red valve in the vertical (non bypass) mode for Sanitize mode, which is correct, as the blue valve is set vertical to prevent the flow of bleach solution from going to the Alde hot water system. 
    Edit, see Sharon-is-Sam discussion and diagram here: https://tab-rv.vanillacommunity.com/discussion/11969/tab-400-boondock-2021-winterizing#latest
     Cheers 
    2018 TaB400 Custom Boondock,  Jeep Gladiator truck, Northern California Coast.
  • MarkAlMarkAl Member Posts: 455
    edited October 2022
    Thanks read that on the other thread - didn't realize there were two threads when I posted. Didn't have my glasses on when looking at the show so missed the fine print for the red valve. This and the move of the low point drains by the gray valve make me envious of the '23 model. Those low point tubes to the valve on the '21 are leak problems - probably why they went to the new location on the '22. I was surprised they switched to the Goodyear Wrangler - a lot easier to replace but I wonder about the trailer rating? Also got a kick out of the missing cover lock that breaks so often on the Fantastic Fan.
    Snohomish WA, 2015 Diesel Grand Cherokee
    Sm@ll World: 2021 320S Boondock, 6V Pb-acid
    Shunt, Roof & Remote solar & 30A DC-DC Chargers
    managed by VE Smart Network
  • Denny16Denny16 Member Posts: 5,420
    @MarkAl, Sharon pointed out an error I had in my previous posts (which I corrected), the red Alde bypass valve on the Nautilus diagram is correctly shown for Sanitize as the blue valve is changed to prevent bleach solution from going into the Alde hot water lines and both tanks.  So the red bypass valve doesn’t need changing, as the blue valve does the same job.  See Sharon’s diagram I referenced above.
     Cheers 
    2018 TaB400 Custom Boondock,  Jeep Gladiator truck, Northern California Coast.