Tab just not performing 2022 Tab 320S

homerdhomerd Member Posts: 37
edited May 2023 in Camping & Travel
 I do love so many things about my tab but…….
2022 Tab 320S Boodock
2012 Toyota 4Runner SR5
2013 KZ Durango 336RE
2013 Chevrolet 2500HD LTZ Duramax
Akron, Ohio Summer/Fall and out camping
Largo, Florida Winter

Comments

• PassportPassport Member Posts: 112
    Warranty work sometimes can be a problem, in my case I have to tow the t@B 200 miles and drop it off at a NuCamp dealer-or, have local dealer repair it, submit the  bill to NuCamp and hope that they pay up.  I have a 2022 320S and have some minor problems but if I can fix them I won't have to travel to an out of state dealer.
  • webers3webers3 Member Posts: 402
    Transcontinental shakedown trip may have been a little too much?
    2017 T@B 320S   2019 Jeep Cherokee - Southern Connecticut
  • Denny16Denny16 Member Posts: 5,420
    The Fanastic fan replacement you can get at most RV shops to get it working quickly.  Not an expensive fix to replace the fan part.
     Cheers 
    2018 TaB400 Custom Boondock,  Jeep Gladiator truck, Northern California Coast.
  • homerdhomerd Member Posts: 37
    edited May 2023
    Yes long trip
    2022 Tab 320S Boodock
    2012 Toyota 4Runner SR5
    2013 KZ Durango 336RE
    Largo, Florida Winter

Denny, hard to find RV DEALERS in the Yukon and BC. Will look, thanks!
    2022 Tab 320S Boodock
    2012 Toyota 4Runner SR5
    2013 KZ Durango 336RE
    Largo, Florida Winter

• elbolilloelbolillo Member Posts: 270
    homerd said:
    I’m coming into the lower 48 from my Alaska trip. Many things just are not functioning that is effecting my trip. The AC NOT WORKING, getting error code 1, it’s a sensor issue. Ellwell gave suggestions…no fix. Fantastic Fan stopped working, it’s not a fantastic fan! I checked fuses ext. Door leaks in rain and it’s a serious leak getting the whole floor wet. Heat wave coming down so adjusting our plans to try to survive this. Very disappointed in my Tab. All Warranty issues but difficult to do on the road.  Advice, check everything before you do an extensive trip. Carry spare parts. Read posts to see what issues people are having. We’ve been on the road for 6 weeks. I do love so many things about my tab but…….
    Door leak is an issue that I have had to deal with as well. They didn't do a very good job with the weather striping and if the door is not perfectly aligned it will also allow water to come in. I have managed to fix most of the leakage. I just need to work on one spot to get it 100% waterproof.
    edited July 2022
    The TaB400 door can wrap, it is somewhat flexible,according to,our nüCamp TaB dealer technician.  Our door was not closing against the seal in the middle near the latch, the tech from the door outside, pulled on the top and bottom corner, whilst pushing with his knee on the middle to get the gasket to close tight along its length. 

If just the bottom is not sealing, whilst the top is, on the 400, the hinge top and bottom are adjustable front to back setting to get the door to close along all four sides evenly, if door is not slightly warped in the middle. You can use a straight edge to check the door for any warping.  Not sure if the same hinges are on the 320, but worth checking them to see if the hinge is adjustable.
    Cheers 
    2018 TaB400 Custom Boondock,  Jeep Gladiator truck, Northern California Coast.
  • JuniperDogJuniperDog Member Posts: 7
    edited July 2022
    I don't know where you are in BC at the moment but i live in about the middle and i am getting warranty work done by Cheemo RV on my 2022 Tab 320s, and I didn’t buy from them.  They are in a few different places-Quesnel, Williams Lake, 100 Mile.  Sorry to hear of your problems.  So far my stove isn’t working…
    In BC Traveland RV is the only Nucamp dealer and they are in the Okanagan and near Vancouver.  They would also be able to help I am sure.
    2022 T@B-S
    2023 RAV4 Prime
    Central BC
    edited May 2023
    heat wave is real
    2022 Tab 320S Boodock
    2012 Toyota 4Runner SR5
    2013 KZ Durango 336RE
    Largo, Florida Winter