Options

Storage cover for T@B 400 BD.

Has anyone had experience with a storage cover for their T@B 400 BD? I am looking on Amazon for one but none seem to list fitting a T@B 400. I live in Washington state and plan to cover 400 for several months this winter. Any help, suggestions or opinions will be appreciated. 

Comments

• Options
    subkronsubkron Member Posts: 152
    edited September 2022
    Depends on what you are looking for. I have a 2022 400 BD and I opted for this one:
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GZLR6XC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It covers pretty nicely and is large enough to cover the tongue box but not the whole tongue platform.  The access is easy, it is not really too difficult to put on or take off by one person and so far holds up well (purchased in Mar-22).  I leave it on whenever I am not on the road. It is in a lot where there is some tree cover so it is not 100% exposed to all the elements. Price is so much less that other t@b specific covers.
    2022 T@B 400 Boondock
    2015 RAM 1500 Outdoorsman Quad Cab
    South Jersey
  • Options
    Denny16Denny16 Member Posts: 5,445
    edited September 2022
    AllPro Adventures (nüCamp) makes a cover specifically for the TaB400, which seems to outlast the Amazon type RPod covers much longer, especially in areas of harsh weather.  There have been several discussions on this here, which you can find using the Search feature in the top menu bar.
     Cheers 
    2018 TaB400 Custom Boondock,  Jeep Gladiator truck, Northern California Coast.