Tree sap on acrylic windows removal!

Hi all!
Tree sap removal on acrylic windows recommendations?

Thanks!
2021 Tab 320s Boondock-2016 Toyota Venza V6
Toronto, Canada

Comments

  • Firebird_WS6
    Firebird_WS6 Member Posts: 9
    WD-40 or even olive oil works. As I understand it, the other technique of rubbing alcohol (or hand sanitizer) is not recommended for acrylic.
    2018 T@B 320S / 2017 Subaru Outback / Seattle, WA
  • CanadianTabber
    CanadianTabber Member Posts: 148
    Thank you..will try it!
    2021 Tab 320s Boondock-2016 Toyota Venza V6
    Toronto, Canada
  • Bayliss
    Bayliss Member Posts: 1,533
    @CanadianTabber, try "Goo-Gone."  I used it to remove some stickers from the acrylic windows when I purchased it (in 2019) and use it on the aluminum body to remove tree sap.  If you're not sure, test it first on an inconspicuous area of the acrylic window first.

    2019 T@B 320 S Boondock Lite ~ 2025 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 4x4
    Greg & Marlene (Tucson, AZ)

  • dundons
    dundons Member Posts: 36
    Purell hand sanitizer!
     2016 T@B CS/ 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser