Options

Zamp solar

2»

Comments

• Options
    mickietucsmickietucs Member Posts: 709
    I don't understand why Renogy doesn't have more choices in all their portable line. I would think they'd increase their business if they offered more than the 100w suitcase (or flexible panels like you want, Jenn).
    Michele, Tucson, AZ. TV - '13 F150 & '16 T@Bitha special order.

You never really travel alone. The world is full of friends waiting to get to know you!

• Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,394
    I don't understand why Renogy doesn't have more choices in all their portable line. I would think they'd increase their business if they offered more than the 100w suitcase (or flexible panels like you want, Jenn).
    Agreed.

I asked Renogy about the flexible panels and they were unhappy with the failure rate. I am guessing they didn't handle the adhesion without airflow beneath them very well. The benefit of using them at cap with suction cups instead of a permanent install is that they get plenty of air flow and can handle the heat better.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014