Options

Am I going to have to unmount my Victron to reset it?

So my phone was being a pain and I've had to reset it (not related to the Victron,) which also means I've lost all my BT connections and PINs...

I must've changed the PIN on our Victron and being someone with the memory of a goldfish, I don't recall what I changed it to.  Six zeros does not work.  The directions to reset it back to default is to use the PUK code on the product label on the back of the unit.  I'm presuming mine (2022 T@B 400 BD) is in the same place as in another thread here, behind the drawer under the 3-way fridge so I don't have to tear too much of the camper apart.

Unless, maybe, the PUK code might be the same from someone else' T@B and they'd be willing to share it?
----------------------------------------------------------
Jay and Kat
Tow vehicle:  2022 Jeep Gladiator Sport S + tow package
Camper:  2022 T@B 400 Boondock w/Norcold 3-way fridge

Comments

• Options
    Denny16Denny16 Member Posts: 5,431
    Yes, the Victron controller in behind the drawer under the fridge.  Yes, you have to unscrew the controller, then take you phone and get a pix of the back, this will make it easier to see the  u get on the back, and gives you a record of it.  This is what I did, when I had to reset our controller to get the phone app. to work.
    Good luck.
    cheers
    2018 TaB400 Custom Boondock,  Jeep Gladiator truck, Northern California Coast.
  • Options
    pthomas745pthomas745 Moderator Posts: 3,670
    Remember that many BT connections, and the Victrons, require "location services" to be turned on, so check that before grabbing the screwdriver!
    2017 Outback
    Towed by 2014 Touareg TDi