Options

Pittsburgh Area T@bbers: Push N Pull in Bethel Park for Bearing Service

jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
We all know that there is not a T@b dealer in the Pugh area and it seems ridiculous to drive 3+ hours to have the bearings serviced. Push N Pull in Bethel Park serviced mine today and the cost was under $58. That's less than half of what you would pay at CW or mist dealers. When I called to make my appointment, the guy said, "I love those T@b trailers."

They do great work and very courteous.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

Comments

• Options
    R&DAndrewsR&DAndrews Member Posts: 116
    Hey Jenn,
    Is this the Push N Pull in South Park on Brownsville Road by any chance.  I was driving home from work today a little after 5:00pm and was so very excited to see a gray/turqouise T@B and Jeep.  Was this you?  This was my second T@B sighting in a week.  Last Thursday I saw a truck with 4 T@B's on it by Uniontown.  Figured it was heading to Beckleys as this is the only dealer close to there.
  • Options
    Hey Jenn,
    Is this the Push N Pull in South Park on Brownsville Road by any chance.  I was driving home from work today a little after 5:00pm and was so very excited to see a gray/turqouise T@B and Jeep.  Was this you?  This was my second T@B sighting in a week.  Last Thursday I saw a truck with 4 T@B's on it by Uniontown.  Figured it was heading to Beckleys as this is the only dealer close to there.
    It was me! They gave me a heart attack when they told me I needed an inspection and that my tires were not legal - both not true. They do good work and it's a great price. You should have stopped!

Those T@bs could have been headed to the 2 dealers out in central and eastern PA, too.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    I thought it might be you....but couldn't stop because I had to pick up my son before daycare closed at 6:00pm.  I was actually shocked to even see a T@B and it all happened so fast, but I thought it looked like your set up and I did see someone by the T@B that matched your picture.  Really made me smile as today was my first day back at work after vacation.....always so hard to go back.
  • Options
    Also after reading this forum....didn't want to be a zombie.
  • Options
    jkjenn said:
    Hey Jenn,
    It was me! They gave me a heart attack when they told me I needed an inspection and that my tires were not legal - both not true. They do good work and it's a great price. You should have stopped!

Those T@bs could have been headed to the 2 dealers out in central and eastern PA, too.
    Just read the part that you don't have to have an inspection....that's cool cause we have to get one on our travel trailer every year and it's a pain.  Another reason to own a T@B.  
  • Options
    Also after reading this forum....didn't want to be a zombie.
    Ha!

Just read the part that you don't have to have an inspection....that's cool cause we have to get one on our travel trailer every year and it's a pain.  Another reason to own a T@B.  

Yes, under 3,000#, no inspection is required. With the 5 year registration, it is about as hassle free as you can get.

• Options
    WVWandererWVWanderer Member Posts: 12
    Great info for when I get my T@B.  Thanks!
    Jeep Wrangler Unlimited & soon to be Outback
    Pittsburgh, PA