Options

13/1/2 years, 50,000 miles, so many memories now please meet Marsha and Stephen

Meet Marsha and Stephen, they will be taking our little 2010 T@b home with them to Sequim Washington, on the Olympic Peninsula, just south of Port Townsend.  Check out the orange truck!!  This was definitely meant to be their tab, he even has an orange jacket and orange frames on his sunglasses!  I warned them that they should be prepared for lots of folks wanting to peek inside and oohing and ahhing over this cute set up.  I love that they totally appreciate all of the mods that we have made, and the added storage and custom cabinetry.  Happy Trails!!

A big thank you to Kelly and Sean at Vogels RVs, our super T@b dealership in Ukiah, in northern California  for helping with pricing and best marketing location, as well as answering questions from potential buyers.  It sold within a week on FB marketplace (485 views), at our original price.  

And for us…
Myron and Kaethe Ko  50,000 miles and counting:  2010 Dutchman TQ, 2014 Mercedes ML350 Diesel SUV,   San Francisco, California

Comments

• Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,513
    Hopefully Marsha and Stephen have applied to join the Forum!
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    snoqualmiesmomsnoqualmiesmom Member Posts: 12
    Yes, I gave them this link, as well as the two FB groups.  We also gave them a complete set of manuals, for all of the appliances/ systems/ as well as hard copies of many of the manuals and troubleshooting guides on this forum.  A sad day, but exciting because we feel that the Tab will be in great hands.  
    Myron and Kaethe Ko  50,000 miles and counting:  2010 Dutchman TQ, 2014 Mercedes ML350 Diesel SUV,   San Francisco, California
  • Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,926
    @snoqualmiesmom sorry that you're leaving the group, but thank you so very much for the wonderful introduction to this t@b's new owners. May everyone involved experience smooth roads and fair weather in all future endeavors! Good luck.
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    snoqualmiesmomsnoqualmiesmom Member Posts: 12
    thank you so much.  They are so excited to be owners, just as I remember being over the moon 13+ years ago.  I won't be leaving the group, as I am the coordinator for the NorCal Tab Family OcT@berfest this coming October at Olema Campground, CA, right on the edge of the Point Reyes National Seashore.  We have 76 tabs registered and a great program, partly provided by our local super Tab dealership, Vogels RVs in Ukiah CA.  Besides, once a Tab owner, it is in your blood forever, and heart,
  • Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,926
    @snoqualmiesmom good to hear!

And yes, kinda how we feel! Full-timing in a Keystone Laredo travel trailer, with our family of 8, makes us long for the simplicity of camping in our t@b. Perhaps, someday.....
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.