Options

T@B screen door trim out

Moderator please move this to the best location (I'm not that great at navigation forums plus deleate my previous 3 partial posting)

We purchased an outback t@b320 in may of 2022, Its been a great trailer and has functioned flawlessly. But it came without a screen door. Supply chain issues.
Dealer has no answers, has anyone had a successful resolution to this problem? The perimeter of the door opening is raw, any suggestions how to trim out door. Photos would be great. Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    johnfconwayjohnfconway Member Posts: 292
    Interesting. Our 2022 T@B 400 came without a screen because someone in assembly effed up. They shipped screen assembly directly to us (with no installation instructions). Had to buy hardware and surmise difference between 320 screen and 400 screen since that was PDF eventually sent.
    Doesn't NuCamp owe you a screen door? Surely they have replenished by now? You might try contacting Elsie directly and bypass dealer.
    2020 T@B 400 BDL towed with 2019 Nissan Frontier Pro-4X  Silver City, NM
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,529
    @DanNovak - email help@nucamprv.com.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    linolino Member Posts: 226
    I read here NuCamp was shipping them directly to dealerships for some members that had  back order from deliveries 
  • Options
    DanNovakDanNovak Member Posts: 3
    thanks everyone for responding, Ive just emailed nucamp, I will post here how they respond.
  • Options
    mgreen2mgreen2 Member Posts: 88
    If you bought this new 11 months ago then you should contact NuCaamp, up to the CEO if needed to get it resolved. Insist that they ship it to you, unless you want to go to the dealer. It took them from February to July to get one to me last year and I thought that was bad. I did find out the customer service rep never even looked up my VIN number for the 2 months I was dealing with her. It was only that I went over her head that someone did, realized how long it had been and shipped it out. 
  • Options
    DanNovakDanNovak Member Posts: 3
    Hi every one, just wanted to give everyone an update as to the resolution of the problem. After contacting Nucamp directly about the problem. the very next day they contacted me and shipped a screen door assembly to the dealer. The local dealer (Apache Camping center in the pacific NW)now has the screen door but has been dragging their feet and unfortunately uncommunicative so I do not actually know, if or when I will receive the door. Wish I had the door shipped directly to me as MGREEN2 suggested. problem almost solved.